Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17

North = 0
WSL = 339
WSU = 67
South = 160
ESL = 42
ESU = 191

With Wednesday falling short of selling out their initial 1700 allocation, there are many more seats that could be released for home fans, although at the moment it's not looking like too many extra will be needed.

At least this one should now be pay on the day for both sets of fans so we might see a decent jump on Friday

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oh well, we are bound to sell out now though. Seriously, I am really surprised that the Massive are only set to bring 1,000 max. Normally they travel in great numbers, despite the fact it's a Friday night and the game is live on sky..
Friday night, on television, in January, extortionate prices. Can't say I am at all surprised

If it was the other way around and we were going to Hillsborough, how many would be bothering with that? I don't think we managed to sell out our play off allocation under similar circumstances (bar only having a weeks notice of course) and that was a much bigger game

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Friday night, on television, in January, extortionate prices. Can't say I am at all surprised

If it was the other way around and we were going to Hillsborough, how many would be bothering with that? I don't think we managed to sell out our play off allocation under similar circumstances (bar only having a weeks notice of course) and that was a much bigger game

It was, but as others have said, it was on the back of the demoralising draw at Middlesbro which cost us automatic promotion, plus of course the additional expense for most people.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
rather have less Wednesday and not a sell out tbh.

Villas away support was noisy and I thought it unsettled us a bit as the home was so quiet that night.

The less of them there the better in a way.

Slightly OT but there is a fantastic choice of seats available for Cardiff including a rare opportunity to bag a seat directly behind the south stand goal.

This game was close to being a home sellout prior to the postponement so these seats now available are likely to be returns from those who cannot make the game on Tueaday.

With cheap band C pricing and the rail strike now off there are less excuses not to be there for this one

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
North = 0
WSL = 339
WSU = 67
South = 160
ESL = 42
ESU = 191

With Wednesday falling short of selling out their initial 1700 allocation, there are many more seats that could be released for home fans, although at the moment it's not looking like too many extra will be needed.

At least this one should now be pay on the day for both sets of fans so we might see a decent jump on Friday

Just purchased one at the ground. W1l, Row L, Seat 205. £34 notes. Never been in the west stand before.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
North = 0
WSL = 339
WSU = 67
South = 160
ESL = 42
ESU = 191

Wednesday not sold their allocation, surely something gone wrong, they are a MASSIVE club with a GLOBAL following, there must be a mistake, perhaps we've given them the home ends and it's us that haven't sold out our away allocation?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I would have to be bloody cold for me not to go, the sort of cold that would cause the game to be called of ...-10 sort of temperature

As The Amex has undersoil heating the game wouldn't be called off because of the cold!!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bizarre isn't it. That's one of the reasons I do go to football - there's stuff all else to do in the winter. Don't think the season should start in August for that reason.

Problem is of course, if the footie season doesn't start until, say October, it won't end until July. So you have the same ;problem, but at the end of the season.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I was at Wembley for a match against Cameroon when it was -10. I couldn't defrost my half-time mars bar!

I was there too. Junior Seagulls special outing.

Gary Pallister got subbed on I believe and promptly slipped on the ice coming onto the pitch, broke his ankle and was subbed off.

Roger Milla didn't play because the FA wouldn't stump up a ludicrous rider he wanted.

Looks like a few shifted in the past 24 hours and the club have made some more available online in the ESL and ESU. Now limited number of pairs (about 50) available in the cheapest seats, although I predict the club will likely make more of S1F available in the next 24 hours or so.

North = 1
WSL = 300
WSU = 67
South = 122
ESL = 64
ESU = 197

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
As The Amex has undersoil heating the game wouldn't be called off because of the cold!!

The issue these days seems to be conditions around the stadium when very, very cold. Games have been cancelled due to snow/ice around the stadium, even though the pitch was perfectly fine due to heating. Unsafe for public to get there.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Indeed, imagine all of those beautifully fragranced vape clouds, freezing upon emission and floating around the ground then colliding with the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here