Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So I'm asked what I'M doing and would I want them anywhere near me. I tell you and the response is basically calling me a liar. There's not a lot one can do against such reasoned arguments is there! :wozza::wozza:
Good for you, meanwhile seeing as you seem to have kept waiting for an extremely long time, you could in the meantime pop down to Brighton and take some off the streets
So I'm asked what I'M doing and would I want them anywhere near me. I tell you and the response is basically calling me a liar. There's not a lot one can do against such reasoned arguments is there! :wozza::wozza:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good for you, meanwhile seeing as you seem to have kept waiting for an extremely long time, you could in the meantime pop down to Brighton and take some off the streets

or perhaps [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] should just go to Sompting as apparently you are overrun there :lol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Take whom off the streets?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why cannot NATO, China, Russia and Iran join forces to wipe Islamic State off the face of the earth?
Not a bad solution.

There is certainly a case for conquering a part of Syria etc., and then giving it back for all the refugees to live in, I suppose.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
this is very much a 21st century type of problem , never seen before on this scale.......can't help thinking that this is more financial chicanery by isis.......driving millions of refugees towards europe from the middle east and north africa , they are systematically draining the finances of europe and for this reason alone they must be met on the ground and removed from the face of the planet , the major problem that will arise is that as the quelling of this arab spring becomes more apparent , the arab/muslim communities within europe will become active from within , i have just returned from indonesia , they are muslim , they dont have all the hang ups that the arabs have.......this is not a muslim problem , it is an arab issue. my opinion of course.

There was a massive refugee problem in 1945, certainly on this scale.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
or perhaps [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] should just go to Sompting as apparently you are overrun there :lol:

mate you would be surprised what is going on at home , it just smacks of ****ism to be so glib/smug about shit that you are not really in touch with...i would say "wind yer neck in mate" :thumbsup:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You really are a bit dense sometimes.
No i'm a realist, if you want to believe that these blokes have f***ed off for months if not years at a time from genuinely life threatening situations , leaving their wives and kids in places that are as ''safe, warm and dry as can be '' while they look for somewhere better then thats up to you, leave them for a few hours, , a day, maybe even a week while they look for something better , then i'll buy that, but to cross continents , leaving their wives and kids at the mercy of people who will do them harm ?? Do me a favour.......

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I am setting up a business in Sussex that will employ homeless people and train and provide accommodation for the right people. Not launching til next June though, sorry.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
mate you would be surprised what is going on at home , it just smacks of ****ism to be so glib/smug about shit that you are not really in touch with...i would say "wind yer neck in mate" :thumbsup:

You will of course have noticed that apart from the post you quoted (which was clearly a joke with my old sparring partner SM) I have commented very little about what is going on in the UK and more about the situation as a whole. Personally I think that my points and opinions are as valid as anyone else's on this topic so i will carry on if it is all the same to you. :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No i'm a realist, if you want to believe that these blokes have f***ed off for months if not years at a time from genuinely life threatening situations , leaving their wives and kids in places that are as ''safe, warm and dry as can be '' while they look for somewhere better then thats up to you, leave them for a few hours, , a day, maybe even a week while they look for something better , then i'll buy that, but to cross continents , leaving their wives and kids at the mercy of people who will do them harm ?? Do me a favour.......

Few hours is exactly what I meant. If you'd taken a moment to reread my post, that was pretty clear.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
or perhaps [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] should just go to Sompting as apparently you are overrun there [emoji38]
As far as I know there are not people sleeping on the streets in Sompting, unless you have picked them out on Google Earth from 15000 miles away.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I made up my mind after talking with them and listening to their stories. You have made up yours with no contact or knowledge of them and no understanding of the situations they were in.

I will stick with my conclusions I think :thumbsup:

If you can't see the logic in their stories then I think you are trying hard not to.

The house is on fire, the house is on fire............ but you stay here love with the kids and when i've found somewhere else to live, i'll come back and save your life??

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not a bad solution.

There is certainly a case for conquering a part of Syria etc., and then giving it back for all the refugees to live in, I suppose.

As far as I know there are not people sleeping on the streets in Sompting, unless you have picked them out on Google Earth from 15000 miles away.

What ARE you talking about? Someone tells you something they are doing to attempt to help so you start trying to list things they are NOT helping with? Which kind of made you look a fool because I'm also trying to help with that! Anything else? Would you like me to get involved with the limbless albinos of Kathmandu? Jeez, clutching at straws mate.

Edit: dunno why it's bit the top quote there?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The house is on fire, the house is on fire, but you stay here love with the kids and when i've found somewhere else to live, i'll come back and save your life??

....... and other times analogies make sense.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

this is very unusual I am tending to agree with you, where are all the old people children and wives in these crowds, there are some but not in numbers of the young men, fighting to get on trains and boats maybe its my very suspiciuos nature, this is why if they come here we must have stringent checks more so than at the moment if they can prove themselves then OK lets have them here otherwise stay where you are.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am setting up a business in Sussex that will employ homeless people and train and provide accommodation for the right people. Not launching til next June though, sorry.
Are you a Walter Mitty, not long back you were emigrating if the Tories got in.....
Next when challenged you were not emigrating but we're going to Forest Gumption around the world to escape this terrible government. ..Now you are going to set up a home for the homeless. What next, set up a sanctuary for the homeless people's pets. Nibble Theresa is amongst us..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here