Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the nicest poster on nsc?

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
The most influential seem to have lived most of their lives in Hampshire or Surrey it seems. So missing the irony, but licking and hypocrisy might influence judgement.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]. I've never seen a negative post from him. Doesn't seem to post so much nowadays, which is a shame.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
who would make our top ten of nice guys/gals?
I like to think i must be up there as have never been rude or grumpy despite plenty of provocation:)

Can i count on your vote if it comes to a poll? :moo:

Nominating yourself unfortunately automatically disqualifies you from winning as does only giving 5 thumbs up in 7 years :p

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Seems people notice the idiots but who would make our top ten of nice guys/gals?
I like to think i must be up there as have never been rude or grumpy despite plenty of provocation:)

Thank you so much :thumbsup:
I've been looking for something to make me laugh all day.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Alfred Mizen always has a kind word to say about everyone and seems a jolly decent happy chappy full of praise for mankind.

Nothing like that Bushy bloke from inner city Haywards Heath.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]. I've never seen a negative post from him. Doesn't seem to post so much nowadays, which is a shame.

lightweight drinker. Can't be trusted.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
lightweight drinker. Can't be trusted.

I only said the nicest poster. Doesn't mean he's not a bit of a git in real life. [emoji38]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here