Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smallest Amex Audience of Season

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Doesn't a win tonight guarantee championship survival? With Tony Bloom getting his wallet (hopefully) out for next season, it's quite a big game.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was looking forward to it, but the idea of half naked Yorkshiremen twirling half and half scarves is beginning to give me second thoughts

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Doesn't a win tonight guarantee championship survival? With Tony Bloom getting his wallet (hopefully) out for next season, it's quite a big game.

Only mathematically safe if we win and Millwall lose or draw.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Meaningless game, midweek, against a mid table side with nothing to play for. One goal in five games, no wins, one shot on target the last game I went to. I'd go for a tenner, but twenty-odd quid? No way, not worth the effort

Meaningless! A win will almost certainly guarantee our safety, especially if result between Wigan and Millwall goes our way.

Missing the point with respect. MOST STHs are JCLs. They need nurturing because if the JCLs divorce us we are in deep deep trouble.

Not missing the point. The post I was referring to was inferring that the players haven't turned up so why should he. Well, as dire as it has been on occasion, the players don't deliberately not turn up hence my suggestion that you have to take the rough with the smooth!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think you will find TB has not had the chance to put his wallet away since the amex opened! Who do you think has been making up the shortfall these last four years?:moo:
Well with Bouremouth top of the table with much smaller gates than us, with Grabbon deciding to stay their at that time because we were not willing to pay what they were willing to play, I think it's a valid question.

I have to admit I don't understand why Brighton make so big losses each year with at times the biggest gates in the championship, even in this poor season.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well I won't make it at this rate. P1 issue at work so I'm still here.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
....according to my sources. Desperately dissapointing if true, players need our support. Hopefully the fine weather should encourage a few wavering and push the audience up beyond 27,000.

So thats the reason they give false attendances. The modern players really are a soft bunch.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am not going I have some rather interesting paint to watch dry..........

mmmm that was very intresting especially when the bit in the middle seemed dry, but when I touched it, I found it was still wet. Paint drying can very deceiving. Hope I did not miss a goal festival, Just what was the score anyway ?

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Surely some of the youth team know where the goal is. 2thirds possession and not 1 shot on target. No wonder the fans are starting to fall away. Am still waiting for the promised team the fans will be proud of?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Unfortunately could not make it tonight as working away so went to Wednesday v Brentford. Worst atmosphere and crowd I have ever been in. Very poor effort and low crowd. Luckily I chose to sit with the Brentford fans who were a funny bunch. Please do not moan about the Amex atmosphere......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here