Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Stoke

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
[/B]

No need for that sort of nonsense A couple of mints, eating an apple and brush thoroughly a couple of times, and he/she will never know. drinking at the Albion MUST take priority.

I was thinking of bringing my toothbrush and toothpaste so as to keep my gnashers ready for the morning after. :thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lots (250+) of tickets available in the south stand. Do the fans even know as it seemed almost sold out a week ago?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Block returned by Stoke perhaps ? .
All covered in this thread.

Crowd on Monday will set another record - the record number of Albion fans at a Premier League match.

Would be nice if those remaining seats behind the goal can get sold but for Stoke on a Monday night live on the telly we have already done incredibly well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All covered in this thread.

Crowd on Monday will set another record - the record number of Albion fans at a Premier League match.

Would be nice if those remaining seats behind the goal can get sold but for Stoke on a Monday night live on the telly we have already done incredibly well.

POtG might convince a few to make the trip last minute......

None were returned by Stoke. Their allocation was around 1100 so they can be acomodated in B and C blocks in the south. Dunno how many of these they have sold.

The club have been releasing around half a block at a time as demand dictates in the south. In addition to the circa 250 currently available there should be the majority (bar 5 columns) of the easter half of D block should we need it. A futher 250 ish.

Additionally other 30 + tickets are now available in the ESU and 70 odd in block E1H. This was the block that Ticket Master was allowed to sell.

The shelf will be empty for this one (at least I've never seen it on sale.

Assuming there are no other seats the club can release, then I would suggest there are around 600 tickets that could still be snapped up by homes fans. If, Stoke shifted all of theirs (doubt it) then we might have a pretendance close to 30k.

The empty shelf, segregation and the fact no 1901 surpluss tickets have been offered means it's very unlikly to top 30k, although I bet someone the club get away at some point with telling us it's sold out!

To be honest, even if we had 5000 less, it would have been a stellar effort for a TV cold Monday night.

Some 1901 seats with lounge access are now on sale. Why these are offered so late in the day I don't know. They are £95 a piece and there are 7 in the ESL and 35 in the WSM. It could be that the seat only packages are offered when the inclusive meal/seat packages go off sale as these are not being advertised any more.

Elsewhere the following are still for sale:-

42 in ESU
63 in ESL
16 in North (All front row/disabled)
6 in WSL (All front row/disabled)
244 in South

If needed, some of D block in the south could still be made available.

With about 325 in the unused eastern half of S1D, the 200 odd on the shelf and those tickets currently on sale, it would suggest a current pretendance of 29600 minus whatever figure Stoke have failed to shift from their allocation.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Are we looking at a 15% no show? Cold night,on sky,Stoke?
Does it really matter though? I would settle for 3 points first over a rammed Amex. Other stadiums would be emptier than ours for tomorrow's fixture.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'll be there.

And I'm NEVER there. So I can't wait. It's like Christmas Eve for me.

If I going to pay amex prices it will be to watch bha v palace not Stoke tbf.

With some orgainsation you could have paid just £15 for a ticket for todays game verses a minimum of £35 for Palace.

Currently 257 regular seats remain. Most of these are in D block in the south. Many of the few others are front row/disabled. I still wager we could have the eastern half of D Block if demand dictates. Wth a day ahead of us and the game being pay on the day, we may need it.

There are also 43 x 1901 seats available.

As it stands I would suggest the pretendance will be 29650 minus whatever Stoke have unsold from their own allocation.

Who'd thought we would have our record home attendance in the Premier League at home to Stoke on a wet, teelvised Monday night?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here