Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoyed at myself and a little bit the club!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Small queue for Dick's Bar and let in a side gate by large dark steward, who was covered in boils.

Was this him by any chance?

2017-08-14 18.57.48.jpg

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
I realise this thread is a little self indulgent but hey ho! I rocked up at the amex a few hours early to soak up the atmosphere. I went to my seat and gazed around the ground drinking it all in. I then got a text from some friends saying they are in Dicks bar and it was apparently my round. Without thinking I wandered out and went for a drink. After a lovely hour over a pint I went to return. I was horrified to find that there is no readmittance. Of course I understand this rule but after all the decades of supporting the Albion I was exasperated to find they would not budge and I was set to miss this momentous day. I did lose my sh@t which wasn't the best response. After composing myself I sweet talked one of the Stewards who to my eternal thanks was kind enough to turn a blind eye and let me in. Phew!!!
Of course it was my own fault but you would think they could have shown a little kindness on the day of our long awaited return.

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here