Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekly Wage for a PL stricker?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How much is our 'top whack' we're prepared or able to pay for you know, someone who's a bit more proven than what we've already got? Given we're not able to pay £120k (eg Defoe). Is that the problem? There just aren't any such players in the £40k or £50k bracket (even if we could pay that, I've no idea?)

Any reliable insight into, anyone?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Nobody knows, and if they did I very much doubt they would post it here. If it's a proven goalscorer I don't think we'd shy away from paying up to 70k, which is alot of money but a far cry from those reported this window (120k Defoe, 140k Hernandez). Abraham would have been on 60k if I recall.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have it on good authority (NSC) that a new striker can be paid the equivalent of the final year of a Championship contract.

Which is nice.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nobody knows, and if they did I very much doubt they would post it here. If it's a proven goalscorer I don't think we'd shy away from paying up to 70k, which is alot of money but a far cry from those reported this window (120k Defoe, 140k Hernandez). Abraham would have been on 60k if I recall.

Interesting. Thanks. Wonder what the bonuses are on top of that too?!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Autotext changed 'striker' to 'stricker'? Really? It's crap, but it's not THAT crap shirley? ???
Yep. When I type Hark in it autocorrects to knobhead too

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
airplane.gif

scooter1

How soon is now?
CH and PB have already identified players and considered their 'value'. No player will take a 1 year deal, its years 2,3&4 that need to be taken into account. I'd rather we went down after 1 year(fighting) than got held to ransom by some 'gamble' that costs a hundred grand a week and gets 5 goals

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here