Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else see Murray's reaction after the second goal?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Let's face it, he's never been a team man. He's scored the required goals and knows where the goal is but he doesn't give a shit what club he's playing for. He's a mercenary striker and at the moment he's scoring for us.

not a team player? you must have been watching different games than me.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Murray is rapidly becoming one of my favourite players, in a squad rich with contenders (alright, I've always been a fan). I love how he's the cool antidote to excitable-puppy Knockaert, I love how he defended Akpom to the press after he was booed (I'm indifferent to Akpom at best), & I loved how, today, he just flopped down on to the turf after a missed opportunity in added time. I don't think he slipped & certainly wasn't looking for the foul, but was clearly just exhausted & knew that the job was done. Loving the glimpses into his character we've been getting recently.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Murray and Knocky have had a few confrontational moments over the last few games. I think they thriive on it though! I'm sure they're best of mates really........

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It's always been about Murray, that why he went to Palarse.

Bobby Zamora would have been celebrating with Knockaert.

Could swear I've got a video on my phone post the second goal with the No 17 cuddling the no 11

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Let's face it, he's never been a team man. He's scored the required goals and knows where the goal is but he doesn't give a shit what club he's playing for. He's a mercenary striker and at the moment he's scoring for us.

Would be nice to have a few more mercaneries with that much skill, composure and commitment

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
A few things he's brought back - the ability to hold up play and win a foul when we're under pressure. We've lacked a striker with the ability to do that since he left. Also, his experience in the PL has made him a master in the dark arts. He's a horrible player to play against. Always nagging the ref, little nicks and trips on players and elbows all over the place.

We've needed a striker like that for years.
Great post. I love the 'master in the dark arts' bit especially ☺👍

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A few things he's brought back - the ability to hold up play and win a foul when we're under pressure. We've lacked a striker with the ability to do that since he left. Also, his experience in the PL has made him a master in the dark arts. He's a horrible player to play against. Always nagging the ref, little nicks and trips on players and elbows all over the place.

We've needed a striker like that for years.

I agree with all that, except that Barnes had some of those qualities. Love him or hate him, Barnes was also a 'clever' player. Barnes also trips refs up who cross him!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Wow. All I've seen, particularly noticeably in the last few games, is one of the older members of the squad, playing up to 3 games a week, absolutely running his nuts off for 90+ minutes game after game.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Well im pretty sure Hemed is the same , layed on a beautifull ball to gm at qpr but was nowhere in the celebration shot on TV , there all desperate winners in open competition with each other playing together for one cause, they all want to score themselves.
How silly of GM to give AK the ball in front of goal !!! that was never coming back to him

D

Deleted member 2719

L-R-Albion-players-Anthony-Knockaert-and-Glenn-Murray-enjoy-pizza-at-Don....jpg
Again it's all about Murray, it just happens Knockaert is in the same picture.

Could swear I've got a video on my phone post the second goal with the No 17 cuddling the no 11
Could be a head lock???

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, we're all in agreement? Murray and Knockaert have a heated rivalry that is driving a wedge through the team that will result in us losing our remaining games 8-0, gifting Huddersfield the momentum to pip us to automatic promotion, and we're going to collapse in the play offs again?

It was a good run while it lasted. :tantrum:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
He was obviously still fuming at AK at 11.30pm last night when he tweeted this.

[tweet]853012341683834881[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here