Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Marshall

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Four long range shots at the Amex last season. Too far out even by Lualua standards. One blocked, one missed and two easily saved by Walton. What a waste,. gave away possession four times with hopeful punts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe we're waiting on the Dunk deal before we can wrap this one up?
I think we'd be better getting this done first, if we are selling Dunk, otherwise the price will go up even more.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ben Marshal will be our record signing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ben Marshal will be our record signing.

I love a good record signing, me.

fab64f08bd29a4df4292e3fc5618783d.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't remind me of Craig Conway who we should never have allowed to get away !

Wasn't our fault - I actually have a very good source on this one (employee of club who would know). Blackburn offered considerably more and we couldn't compete. Can't remember the figures but put it this way - he wasn't worth anything like what Blackburn were paying whether you rated Conway or not! And that's the reason they cheated FFP :)

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The press in Blackburn are reporting the 'news' that the Football League have confirmed Rovers will be allowed to start signing players in this transfer window if enough of any funds they raise goes towards previous debts. If that's genuinely different to what they thought before (I imagine that they were looking at Jan at best for the embargo to be lifted), then maybe the door reopens on a deal for Marshall. Although, of course, they have got Jordan Rhodes they could sell for a lot more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here