Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Come on Burnley and Bournemouth" thread

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'm in the Ipswich chat room. Joined and went in and introduced myself as a Brighton fan (Zippy Blue) and got a warm welcome and got asked a few questions like are you nervous etc then Burnley go and score and everyone is calling for me to be banned now :down:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The best we can hope for is Donny drawing against Reading, but that will be good enough.

Err no, the best we can hope for is a Doncaster win!!! That and Burnley and Bournemouth both winning. Are you saying you are not hoping Doncaster turnover Reading?

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm in the Ipswich chat room. Joined and went in and introduced myself as a Brighton fan (Zippy Blue) and got a warm welcome and got asked a few questions like are you nervous etc then Burnley go and score and everyone is calling for me to be banned now :down:

Not sure what you expected.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The best we can hope for is Donny drawing against Reading, but that will be good enough.

Nope....

The best we can hope for is

1: Burnley beating Ipswich - that would knock Ipswich out of the race
2: Charlton beating Blackburn - that would knock Blackburn out of the race
3: Bournmouth beating Forest - that would knock Forest out of the race
4: Doncaster beating Reading - that would possibly put us only requiring a draw to get in the play offs...

That is the best we can hope for.....

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope....

The best we can hope for is

1: Burnley beating Ipswich - that would knock Ipswich out of the race
2: Charlton beating Blackburn - that would knock Blackburn out of the race
3: Bournmouth beating Forest - that would knock Forest out of the race
4: Doncaster beating Reading - that would possibly put us only requiring a draw to get in the play offs...

That is the best we can hope for.....

A draw might not be enough if Reading beat burnley by enough goals.

So, the best we could hope for is as above, plus crowd trouble/illegal player selection in previous game resulting in Reading being deducted points and our place in 6th being mathematically confirmed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So far so good

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A draw might not be enough if Reading beat burnley by enough goals.

So, the best we could hope for is as above, plus crowd trouble/illegal player selection in previous game resulting in Reading being deducted points and our place in 6th being mathematically confirmed.

I am aware a draw, however without being pedantic I am right that scenario is possible and the draw is the worst result that we could get and "possibly" still go up with.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think it's safe to say that with 3 mins to go, Ipswich are out of it.

Good to see that Burnley haven't stopped; they should've had at least 1 more goal with all the attacks they had in the 2nd half.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here