Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zola !!!!

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
I assume that's a joke. Might be a nice, loyal man, but seems inept as a manager

I wasn't offering my backing to the man. Just implying he has Premier League experience and will be a contender as is out of work. All part of the Manager Merry Go Round

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
so you Biscuit and dale jasper would rather have zola than oscar......the guy has failed already with the bonus of la liga substitutes free of charge .....there are some right pillocks on here , cant believe i got my first thumbsdowns from a couple of norberts....:tosser::tosser:

Read my first post slowly ..... "IF Oscar decides to Walk "

Only one tosser here

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I thought Zola !!!! was in line for the Leeds job now they have a fit and proper person in place for the takeover.

dabadass_209

May 9, 2014
Don't rate Zola. Wasn't up to the job at West Ham and underachieved at Watford.

Steve Clarke or Malky Mackay, the two best men for the job here, if one was to become available.

Steve Clarke would be no.1 choice. Malky did well at Watford. Cardiff, just alright. He did get them promoted as champions (in a pretty weak Championship season), but they spent a fortune in the process. His spending was even worse when they finally did get promoted.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Please God, NO!
Did you not see how bad he'd got Watford playing earlier this season.
No passion, no idea against Palace in play off final either.
Another backwards step for sure.
Look elsewhere and certainly not the other member of the Chelsea mafia Di Matteo either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here