Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiz time ! Are you a JCL or a Brighton wow?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The A27 given it goes across the length of the city and past the Amex, but what have landmarks around the city got to do with supporting the Albion. Any JCL may have superb knowledge about the length of the sewers or the chain pier but know nothing about Alan Duffy or any other player from the past.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is that the same as meaning you got the question wrong and are back peddling frantically ?

The A27 given it goes across the length of the city and past the Amex, but what have landmarks around the city got to do with supporting the Albion. Any JCL may have superb knowledge about the length of the sewers or the chain pier but know nothing about Alan Duffy or any other player from the past.

Who?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Apart from the footie related questions what has the rest got to do with whether you're a JCL or not. I been going to watch Brighton for 40 years and i'm 46 now. I however know the square root of f**k all about the location within the city apart from the Goldstone, Withdean, the Amex and the cricket ground.

You sir are a nonce.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
1) Name the first overseas player to score an Albion goal in the FA Cup 5th Round?
2) Name the last left turn if you navigate south along East Street?
3) Which Albion goalkeeper has made most FA Cup 5th Round appearances?
4) What is the postal address of London Road station?
5) Name the only other colour Albion have appeared in apart from Blue& White in the FA Cup 5th Round?
6) What was dropped over Whitehawk in February 1988?
7) Name Albion's two FA Cup Qtr Final Captain's?
8) Give the real names of these coloquial thoroughfare's - BlackHill, Snakey Lane, Snakey Hill?
9) If Albion reach this years 6th round it will be the first time they have played in ???? (not the Amex or Brighton)
10) Name Brighton & Hove's longest Road?

I've met loads of armchair fans who can give you all sorts of Trivia stats, they are all, without exception, twats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here