Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United v Albion, Sat 17/3 @ 19:45, allocation: 5,500, ticket discount for STHs

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone likely to travel up anytime Friday and back Sunday morning from Shoreham, Lancing or Brighton area? Mellow couple seeking a lift, sharing petrol.
I will let you know. At the moment I have hotel booked for Friday and Saturday and live in Southwick but there may be an issue.
1. I may have a full car already, not sure yet.
2. May cancel Friday hotel and go up Saturday morning and back Sunday.

If I have spare I will pm you.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I will let you know. At the moment I have hotel booked for Friday and Saturday and live in Southwick but there may be an issue.
1. I may have a full car already, not sure yet.
2. May cancel Friday hotel and go up Saturday morning and back Sunday.

If I have spare I will pm you.

Ok BB, just keep us in mind. Cheers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep....and penalties.
Could be a 10.45pm finish in Manchester. Went to our league game earlier in season ( by car ) Took over an hour to get away from the area of Trafford Park. Those in cars or coaches will be back to Sussex in daylight. Clearly best to try and stay over, otherwise its gonna be a long, old night.
Parked 30 mins walk from OT and walked past static traffic all the way. Was back in Burgess Hill by 10pm. Don't park too near the ground.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Parked 30 mins walk from OT and walked past static traffic all the way. Was back in Burgess Hill by 10pm. Don't park too near the ground.

Ah....clearly made schoolboy error before. Will learn from that.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
5500 sounds very sensible. It’s nearly double what we have taken to any other away game this season, so the fact the club have had to pay for them regardless, I think they’ve made a great call.

As for subsidising the ticket, that’s great too. Our club get so many things right at times.

So, is this the first every Satuday 745pm kick off in the UK?

If so, we are making a few UK firsts what with the VAR game against Palace.

Torquay used to kick off Saturday at 7.30 in the 80s for a couple of years:drink: carnage.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
judging by the replies on here, this is going to go all the way down to members sales, probably not sell out, right? Wondering whether to jump into flights and hotel booking before I buy the tickets............?

Going by the NSC poll as as an indicator, over 2/3 of Albion die hard fans aren’t going, indicating that there’ll plenty of the 5,500 available next week.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
judging by the replies on here, this is going to go all the way down to members sales, probably not sell out, right? Wondering whether to jump into flights and hotel booking before I buy the tickets............?

My gut feel is this won’t sell out or, if it does, everyone who really wants a ticket would have had the opportunity to get one.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

Any chance of info on where parked pls either on here or via PM?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Any chance of info on where parked pls either on here or via PM?
No secret [emoji16]

Used https://www.justpark.com/

Went for a space just off the A56 towards Stretford (can't remember the exact address but there's plenty of choice). Private driveway, cost about £7. There were a few industrial estate type places around there too charging £10 or so.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I don't want to take any kudos away from the Albion, but don't United ST holders get a discount on FA Cup tickets and therefore under FA Cup rules, the same priced tickets must be available to the visiting team. Therefore the Albion have only got what is laid down in the rules.

Are they the prices for MU STHs though? Could be the club are subsidizing them??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here