Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XI - Quarter Final 2 - Tasmanian Devil v Polar Bear

Who's the hardest?

• Tasmanian Devil

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Polar Bear

Votes: 53 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Premier league appears to be ****ing with NSC's collective mind. Either that or a bunch of pussy millennials have rocked up on the board.

Someone asked what the Polar Bear does?

This:

View attachment 93453

The Polar Bear is a carnivore. Aggressive and extremely powerful it will take on anything from small seals up to Walruses(double the polar bears size and with metre long, razor sharp tusks) and WHALES.

What does the Tasmanian Devil do. It mostly scavenges carrion. But it has a cartoon so I guess it must be hard...

It KILLED a WHALE in the WATER? That's ****ing insane! Or........?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lost respect for the Polar Bear after he started dying because he couldn't hack a couple of degrees warmer temperature. Massive pussy in my opinion:

As above Tasmanian Devil by contrast has his own tv show.

That is truly heartbreaking.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Tactical vote for the bear here - the little Devil is too close to THE world's hardest creature for my liking.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
image.jpeg

Good morning and welcome to NSC HD's continuing coverage of WSC XI. I've just finished a post match interview with the jubilant Hippo following its demolition of the Siberian Tiger. Join us later for that...

But for now, it's the final day of voting. After an early scare it looks as though the Polar Bear is easing through to the semi final but stranger things have happened in this competition. It's something of a surprise that the plucky fighter from down under is still in this contest. Can it find an extra gear when it really matters?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
POLL CLOSED - POLAR BEAR 53 TASMANIAN DEVIL 43

Happy PB.jpg

And he's there! It was touch and go for a time but the Polar Bear has finished the job. He's a three time champion and, despite not setting the competition alight so far, he's still aiming for an unprecedented fourth title.

The Tasmanian Devil is just spent. He gave it everything he had but the Polar Bear was always one step ahead. Better luck next year little fella.

Sad TD.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here