Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sam Baldock v Tomer Hemed

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
THvsSB.png

Tonight, these two former Albion forwards will face each other at Readings MadStad, when QPR visit.
I wonder how they'll feel, given that both clubs will be looking for a win, given their recent poor run of results.
Good luck to both of them, hoping they'll both make good show of themselves:thumbsup:

https://www.footballtransfertavern....s/transfer-battle-tomer-hemed-vs-sam-baldock/

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I wonder if we have a 1 year option on Hemed?

If not, it seems strange that we would just let his contract run down and receive no fee for a decent Championship standard player.

The ship sailed on us getting a decent fee for Hemed last summer when we didn't sell him to Reading for the £8 million they offered. He'll be 32 at the end of the season and even if he was under contract we'd only be looking at 2-3 million for him, which is nothing all the time we are suckling the Premier League teat.

That said i'd much rather have him as an option instead of Locadia at the moment.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tomer Hemed is still an Albion player.
I am hoping Murray doesn't get injured, because I would rather have Hemed still with us.

I stand corrected on TH, not being a former Albion player.
They'll be the only bright lights on show tonight IMO

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
View attachment 100992

Tonight, these two former Albion forwards will face each other at Readings MadStad, when QPR visit.
I wonder how they'll feel, given that both clubs will be looking for a win, given their recent poor run of results.
Good luck to both of them, hoping they'll both make good show of themselves:thumbsup:

https://www.footballtransfertavern....s/transfer-battle-tomer-hemed-vs-sam-baldock/

Baldock is out injured :rolleyes: and Hemed is on the bench.

Good thread :jester:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
If Sanchez doesn't overtake him - doing brilliantly at FGR.

I noticed that he is an ever present in a team that used a fair few goalkeepers last season. I'm hoping that he is at the beginning of the same journey that Walton is on, and they both become decent Brighton keepers

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I noticed that he is an ever present in a team that used a fair few goalkeepers last season. I'm hoping that he is at the beginning of the same journey that Walton is on, and they both become decent Brighton keepers

FGR supporters seem to think they've got a gem.

He is a fine keeper. The improvement in our defence this term has a lot to do with his confidence to come and catch or punch and his physique is intimidating in the right sort of way.

He saves well are rarely allows the ball to leave his grasp when making a save.

One other thing is that he enables the team to play a further 6 yards up the pitch.

....and not forgetting he's still only 20, and what's more he looks huge already (6' 5" and still growing, and built like a brick out........)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here