Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Where ? Can't see any more than the wheelchair seats that were there earlier

6355118F-9665-4C33-A9C0-9FA14FCB238F.png Club Tweeted this earlier

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Makes sense, thanks. Must have used this ad to get the final ones gone. Now for the TE?

Hopefully, would seem strange not to, even if they sell 200 on there @ £40 odd that's £8k, chicken feed in the scheme of things perhaps, but surely we should be maximising every opportunity, add in catering/merchandise sales and the fact we'll have a bigger crowd, so more support for the team, and giving more people a chance to watch us, seems a no-brainer.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Hopefully, would seem strange not to, even if they sell 200 on there @ £40 odd that's £8k, chicken feed in the scheme of things perhaps, but surely we should be maximising every opportunity, add in catering/merchandise sales and the fact we'll have a bigger crowd, so more support for the team, and giving more people a chance to watch us, seems a no-brainer.
Not chicken feed.... probably covers the stewards costs for the day .... or near enough.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I want the Ticket Exchange to be activated as I can't make this game so someone may as well use my seat.

Brighton & Hove Albion fans are advised that the Premier League match against Southampton at the Amex on Sunday has now sold out.

Supporters are advised that the ticket exchange will remain open until 4pm on Friday therefore some tickets may be made available from season-ticket holders returning their tickets for resale.

Limited places are also available within the 1901 seating area and can be purchased online.

Those supporters that have purchased tickets for Sunday’s game are advised to arrive early, as public transport and the park & ride facilities are expected to be busier than usual.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Slightly OT but just read on a Compass Bus that there are bus diversions from 8.00am to 11.am Sunday due to the Bright 10 Marathon.

Bright 10 was a couple of weeks ago wasn't it?
10 miles is not a Marathon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My apologies, from their website it appears that it is an old notice that hasnt been taken down so please forget my post. I thought that I was going to do somebody a good turn by telling them..

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here