Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm off to the chippy, whaddya want?

Sergio Garcia

Jul 30, 2011
Hungover from spiced Rum. Need hot cooked food so I'm off to the chippy. I'll have my usual: Cod, half chips and mushy peas absolutely pissing in vinegar. A Classic.

What'll you be 'avin ?

This thread is subliminal marketing on behalf of the federation of master fish fryers....and I ve fallen for it - just sent Mrs Garcia down Battersbys for medium cod & chips twice, salt' n vinegar and a pickled egg plus a small pot of mushy peas - used to like Cod Roe but it's not available in my area.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Battered sausage please.

I'll nick a few chips off someone.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Pukka Pie, Kate and Sydney of course, with chips and ketchup. That's all. Add cuppa tea at home and convert some of the chips to chip butty on white with added ketchup.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Battered sausage please.

I'll nick a few chips off someone.
Of all the primordial lowlife scum that roam around this planet dragging the knuckles of their hairy palmed hands behind them, you my friend are by far the worst.

If you want chips, buy chips.
If you don't want chips, don't buy chips.

If you even think about muttering 'I'm just gonna nick a few chips' to me I will spork you between the eyes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Agreed. One does not simply take a few chips off my plate.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
After all that both my chippies are shut. Had to get 6 tiny frozen bits of scampi and chips in sweaty box from the Albanians down the road. Kill me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
After all that both my chippies are shut. Had to get 6 tiny frozen bits of scampi and chips in sweaty box from the Albanians down the road. Kill me.

Good God, shut, on Tuesday, at 6? Where are you? Have you moved away from Surrey purgatory to somewhere with even less life?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good God, shut, on Tuesday, at 6? Where are you? Have you moved away from Surrey purgatory to somewhere with even less life?

I went from Brighton full of chippies to Surrey, full of chippies but never open and in March I move to a log cabin in a woods next to a lake near Lands End. At least it's a stocked lake, grow some spuds, I'll make my own fish suppers. And more importantly, be far, far away from Surrey.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I went from Brighton full of chippies to Surrey, full of chippies but never open and in March I move to a log cabin in a woods next to a lake near Lands End. At least it's a stocked lake, grow some spuds, I'll make my own fish suppers. And more importantly, be far, far away from Surrey.

Are you anywhere near the Drift reservoir by any chance ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here