Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ta ra Stockers, the marriage was good, but you want to much now (sounds familiar).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he goes, he goes with my blessing. He's been fantastic for us on and off the pitch and achieved what we all dreamed of.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great keeper and a funny bloke. If he goes so be it. plenty of good keepers out there. For me keeping Stephens was vital.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The club have just signed a player in a deal that they have presumably been negotiating for a while and not one of us knew a thing about it. Not believing anything until word comes from the horses mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who takes any notice of twitter it was on the .tv. By the club refusing to comment perhaps they are hopeful of convincing him to sign the contract

The tv is reporting old news. When/if Stockdale signs for another club, or it gets to the end of June, and he hasn't signed, then it will be right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why should they need to report old news. I would think that it comes from their latest information.

Where from? If the club has refused to comment, then not from them, and Stockdale is abroad fishing. It's nothing that we haven't known for a few weeks.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Family first apparently....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here