Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
So the sleeves actually are the same colour as the rest of it, just really thinly striped making it look lighter.

Weird, but I like it!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
one for the statisticians -have we had more success in stripes or other kit?

Personally I like the retro 70s shirt so not particularly enamoured by this new one.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
edited...vid posted several posts earlier.

PS: Doesn't look like there's a Prem League badge on the replica kit.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
One of my mates whose a Leciester fan reckons the Premier League badges the clubs sell are replica ones which are smaller than the real thing? Apparantly you can buy the proper ones off ebay :/

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Looks amazing, only downside is that it looks like the badge is stuck on rather than sewn - I am sure it was sewn last year?

Ah well, I get a bonus the week after next so £100+ will be spent on one of these for me and one for the boy. I ruddy love it

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The last shirt I bought was the Skint one by Errea.
How does the sizing compare to reality with the Nike shirts? I am usually a large but had to order xxxl previously.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Looks amazing, only downside is that it looks like the badge is stuck on rather than sewn - I am sure it was sewn last year?

Ah well, I get a bonus the week after next so £100+ will be spent on one of these for me and one for the boy. I ruddy love it

It confirms in the description that it is an 'embroidered crest on the left chest' surely that should mean embroidered onto the shirt?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It confirms in the description that it is an 'embroidered crest on the left chest' surely that should mean embroidered onto the shirt?

Hadn't read that to be fair. Just on the pictures it looked like it was stuck on to me - still a beautiful shirt though.

Might be that is a prototype that they used for the sales images while the actuals are made, it's an embroidered badge which is then glued, or, I have studied the shirt too closely and my eyes have gone funny

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Blue shorts, white socks.

Purely guessing but Nike have a thing at the moment with socks (see England white/white with red home socks, red/red with blue away socks) I wouldn't be surprised to see blue shorts and YELLOW socks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here