Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I really hope it isn't all blue!!!

Hopefully two white stripes of sorts at least,or else we're doomed...

It will have to grow on me if it's all blue.....somehow.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Surely we're not ditching the stripes... Could just be a training top underneath, doubt the club would have posted the picture if you could see the new kit underneath?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
As much as I love Stocko and sitting in SWC get to see his skills up close - I am beginning to get a bit weary of all this - if it hasn't already been sorted it's about time he was given a deadline. Negotiate by all means but without losing sight of fact that TB is a poker player

His contract hasn't even finished yet, and the season only ended a week ago! Ridiculous post.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does look like the players have all got a top on underneath, so guessing st an unveiling when they get onstage. Also looks potentially all blue.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
An unveiling of a training top ? Never seen that before !

Haha, yeah. Not so sure about the logic of a training top underneath. Just find it quite hard to believe we would get rid of the stripes, hope it looks good anyhow

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Really? Not doubting it, just odd as they tweeted me only yesterday to say there was no set day yet

Maybe there is no set day for release for sale. I am sure I read that the new kit had been designed and planned for a while and gets over the issue of the sticky panel. We shall see!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely we're not ditching the stripes... Could just be a training top underneath, doubt the club would have posted the picture if you could see the new kit underneath?
Hope we're not ditching the stripes - we'll lose more than just the stripes if we do. It'll be like some other club playing in the PL, not the real Brighton.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hope we're not ditching the stripes - we'll lose more than just the stripes if we do. It'll be like some other club playing in the PL, not the real Brighton.

The buses are blue,very blue,the stage is blue very blue,the kit is?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh shit, no - not Chelsea-Lite again!

i am praying for more than a splash of white and not just white shorts and socks..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maybe it'll be an Ajax-style effort with blue down the middle (allowing for individual letters on the sponsor logo) , white down the sides of the body and blue sleeves.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
They're doing it!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here