Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does that rank in Amex moments?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Can't see Hughton supporting a vanity project myself. He must have believed in signing him, and he has been proved right, 2 winners in 2 successive games could be crucial. If he puts a few more bums on seats, all the better. V happy so far, and wish I could make Tuesday night matches !!

Feb 14, 2010
.......and of course the first time that this Albion legend has scored in the North Goal in front of the North Stand.

Charlie Webb's heroes are legends, Bobby Z is so far a good player for us when playing lower league football. We need top flight football and a trophy for anyone to be classed a legend to rival Charlie Webb.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me too, but isn't that the very definition of 'vanity project'.

Granted it's not like the club didn't need a lift after last seasons disgusting performances.
I just feel as great as Bobby is there was no value on the pitch to his return.

Clearly and luckily that's where I'm hopefully going to be proved wrong.

I had visions of him scoring a spectacular over head kick from 30 yards v Forest and then being in traction for 8 months!!

As it stands he would appear to be handled well, the team is lucky that Baldock and Hemed have stayed fit.

The season started at the being of August and we're finally having this classic NSC conversation towards the end of October.
By early next year we'll know if Bobby was worth it, naturally tonight of course he is, but that wasn't the case up until last weekend, or else we'd already have had this chat.

Two goals in two games, which had given us four more points, than we would have got. The four points that we are clear at the top of the table.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
What made it special for me was I was with my 10 year old son whose heard the name but never really understood what it meant to 4-5 35 year old men to see him play on a Brighton shirt again let alone see him score a winner. Now he does and it's a memory he will talk about at school tomorrow and hopefully treasure. Great scenes

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That's the most mental I've ever celebrated an Amex goal. I can still feel the adrenaline now. Amazing.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Great moment & having seen the replay after the match, it's a pretty special volley! Was texting my brother who's on holiday. "Zamora on 75mins" then "Zamora 2-1 81mins". He went nuts. It was a bit of a Buckley moment!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Gutted I missed it, in China where YouTube+ Sky links don't work along with most social media. I'll have to wait till I get back Saturday morning to see last night's and Saturday wins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Two goals in two games, which had given us four more points, than we would have got. The four points that we are clear at the top of the table.
Oh silly me I thought it was a team sport.

I guess it's a shame Bobby didn't score when he came on in the 4 drawn games.
He'd have 6 goals, we'd have 36 points and be 12 points clear at the top of the table.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh silly me I thought it was a team sport.

I guess it's a shame Bobby didn't score when he came on in the 4 drawn games.
He'd have 6 goals, we'd have 36 points and be 12 points clear at the top of the table.

I refer you to Calde. He knows a thing or two.

[tweet]656583063263191040[/tweet]

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Let's hope all the young fans who could not come last night and missed Bobby goal due to it being a school night lets hope that they come come on Saturday and see Bobby do it all again for them. :goal:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Football is all about these moments, and must admit when the goal went in my first thought was 'That's like Buckley and Doncaster'. Incredible stuff. Seeing Bobby smack in a volley for Brighton was like winding the clock back 15 years, in a very good way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here