Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
I don't get the negatively regarding our performance today. First half was shit I'll admit but I thought we were in total control in the second half. Could we have created more? Probably....but we came from 1 nil down against 10 men, scored two goals to pick up the points and it's a job well done. Huddersfield created absolutely nothing in the second half and never looked like scoring, there were long periods after halftime that we completely dominated possession and looked in complete control.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't get the negatively regarding our performance today. First half was shit I'll admit but I thought we were in total control in the second half. Could we have created more? Probably....but we came from 1 nil down against 10 men, scored two goals to pick up the points and it's a job well done. Huddersfield created absolutely nothing in the second half and never looked like scoring, there were long periods after halftime that we completely dominated possession and looked in complete control.

Basically what Cardiff did to us, but better.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Lions share of possession (69% according to BBC) and double their number of shots. And we were away.

Some people won't be satisfied until we beat Man City 5-0 at the Emptyhad with three of the goals coming from overhead kicks and the other two deflecting in off the boobs of the high class hooker we'd hired to similtaneously play up front and serve charlie, champers and caviar to the away fans on solid silver trays.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I can moan with the best of them when we’re losing mid match, but a win means everything to me. Bollocks to Corinthian spirit and losing in style. Coming second is nothing.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

I think you'll find a lot of the moaning was tongue in cheek...

Edit: ...though rather repetitive!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just got home. Definitely a game of two halves. We were totally in control second half and probably should have put the game to bed but it wasn’t even a nervy end, Huddersfield seemed to give up.

Glad their time wasting caught up with them when we got the equaliser in the 49th minute.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know Ryan has taken some flak for their goal, but watching SSN, his efforts to look stupid fall a long way short - there were some absolute clangers today. It must be national goalkeeper clusterfunk day or something.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just checked the other 15:00 o'clock results. #winning!
fb99390358cea04ba85ee0b6b5b983c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

duffman.JPG

Cashd out the draw bet five minutes into second half @ £106 and let the win bet run. Happy days

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How are 3 points the bonus? 3 points is what our manager and players are tasked to acquire, surely everything else that goes with it (like playing well) is the bonus?

Reading just a couple pages of these match threads is enough for me these days. Cretinous pack of ****tards on here building up to "We need to play the Brighton way" foolery that will eventually get our manager the boot, similarly to how it has cost other clubs reaching above their station.

Thankfully those rattling on about playing style are a small minority. Yesterday’s poll and thread comments showed overwhelming support for “winning is everything”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here