Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's a good point that the club may have learned that keeping non-playing 3rd and 4th choice central defenders happy isn't easy - and so are recruiting players who can also play in alternative positions.

Hayden may well be an alternative to Moore, or alternatively could take Suttner's squad place as we don't need 4 left backs ( as Balogun can play there as well ).

I'm sure that Chris Hughton, should he ever visit this site, must smile at some of these suggestions we make.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Propper can defo play further forward than he has for us...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Propper can defo play further forward than he has for us...

He can and you could argue it is probably his best postilion also. His highlights video is simple staggering. He looks quality in an advance roll

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I thought he played further forward quite a bit at PSV. And, as said below, he did very well there for Netherlands in those two games

No played in a flat midfield 3.... but suppose the nature of that means can get forward more, he certainly has the ability to effect the game more further up the pitch. But not sure he would fit the role Gross plays quite so well, despite Gross’s lack of pace he does have the skill to take players on, Propper is more of a passer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Where is Yves?

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Where is Yves?
2018-07-17.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Balogun and Bernardo :shrug:

I didn’t realise Bernardo was a central defender who would be competing for a place with Dunk and Duffy, which is what the article is about. I thought he could just play there if required.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
With Button and Bissouma now signed whats left on the shopping list?

Centre back & winger?

& Percy Tau who will be loaned out.

Then possibly sell the likes of Skalak, Hemed, and Baldock?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here