Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Gregory

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
What has happened to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]? He's been very quiet on the transfers/hints this transfer window? Unless his source has been rumbled!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What has happened to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]? He's been very quiet on the transfers/hints this transfer window? Unless his source has been rumbled!
It's been quite noticable this transfer window, although of course we are bringing in less players.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I would be amzed if this is true. Can't say for sure that it is not but I doubt it.

In fact I would be more than amazed if this is true. I have seen loads of Gregory playing. He is not that good. He misses more than he scores and another reason (not for this board) would leave me really shocked if he signed for Brighton.

That's good news. You're normally spot on so here's hoping.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seems like this could be a smokescreen or 'dummy' for Norwich and other cuckoos of this world. Will the real signing please stand up?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Florida I believe

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Seems like this could be a smokescreen or 'dummy' for Norwich and other cuckoos of this world. Will the real signing please stand up?

That was my thoughts. Maybe we are trying to get one of the other promotion rivals to step in and sign a ''dud''

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well I've watched all the goals now, but not seeing a Championship striker I'm afraid. Just a decent L1 striker against some poor defences and keepers with a sprinkling of penalties to make up the numbers. I'm out!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If one of the recent examples of signing a high class lower league/non league striker was 40 years ago then I think it proves my point.

It's a nonsense to believe that lower league players can't become huge players in higher leagues...there's a chap called Vardy that springs immediately to mind.
That said, I'd be disappointed if we sign Gregory, that 'Rotherham' are interested in him does nothing to impress me. Quite the opposite in fact!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here