Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone when are we likely to see him return to the 1st team squad fit and available

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
All a bit mysterious don't you think?..

andone.png

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Set back in training? (Said at tomorrows presser?)

PS:
Duffy, Locadia, Murray, Dunk, Bruno, Ben White and now Andone have all had injuries and returned either on time or ahead of time to training and fitness so far this season. And exactly in line with when Hughton said they would.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
PS:
Duffy, Locadia, Murray, Dunk, Bruno, Ben White and now Andone have all had injuries and returned either on time or ahead of time to training and fitness so far this season. And exactly in line with when Hughton said they would.

Ah, but was that all just a smokescreen...?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ah, but was that all just a smokescreen...?

For some reason injury recovery and what the manager says about it is always , for some, assumed to be some sort of conspiracy or obfuscation.
I track it on another thread and there's no evidence whatsoever for it. from Hughton at least.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The U23's have a game against West Ham on Friday...could Andone feature from the bench?
I personally think Andone will be given minutes against Everton U23's next Thursday - seems more logical and let him build up touch and fitness in training over the next week.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He should take his time, he is not going to relegate Murray to the bench for a bit. I bet Murray loves these international breaks !!

Of course Locadia has to have a go before him too.

Patience !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here