• No

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here you go, sorry about the upside down one! Goal scorers, If you want a copy in hi-def, let me know [yt]-oPzQe_eeEg[/yt]

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
yet another REMF game added to the list of REMF games that i cant remember :drink::lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lovely to score 5 against you rivals isn't it:bigwave: I know just how good it feels:lol:
Well done to all who went along and also donated monies to Remf.

Yup, but it's even better scoring 6

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Thanks to everyone who came along last night. Great entertainment - the bundle of joy that was Alex Staines totally shone...

Not sure of the final total yet, but once again - a fun way to raise a pile of cash.

Oh, and the chill pie - stunning. If anyone wants them at the Amex next season, write to Elliott Moore demanding their inclusion on the menu, because Azure rejected them because three or four people didn't like them 'because they were spicy...' :facepalm:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Nice to see the back of my head in the video [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION], you must have been just behind me and to the left a bit.

[MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] is that really why they were turned down? Disgraceful. I'll see if I can find an email address to write to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and I forgot that CPFC player who celebrated like Murray his goal without realising it was disallowed for off-side was hilarious.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh and I forgot that CPFC player who celebrated like Murray his goal without realising it was disallowed for off-side was hilarious.

The first kiddy did after that awful 1st goal and i took great pride giving him the 'double Murray' which also singnalled 10 points, when we scored the 6th :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow - Where to start? Certainly one of the best REMF's ever! Thanks so much to everyone who came and supported this great charity. Alan / Gareth / Dave / Lush Kay / Mr Chairman / Roz (sorry i've prob missed loads out) - thanks so much for everything. The crowd were supherb and really helped us unfit lads over that winnig line against a younger palace team. The roar when the goals went in and when we hit the bar was brilliant to hear - this really is a great game to play in and one you really want to win! The Palace lads were sound as always and had some good banter out there too.

Alex - Deserved MOM - quality. Dodge - best player i've played with as per usual. Ricky gave it his all as per. Mendoza and Chris upront linked brilliantly. Sam Mellor is better than A.Battipiedi for certain now. Tom, Sam and Justin made a huge impact on the game in the 2nd half. Gary was solid in all areas as was little Rich. Aly / Richie / were tight in defence as always, Scott pulled off a couple of worldys, Jaz got 2 excellent assists and Pete did a great job encouraging from the sidelines despite the disappoinment of being injured in the warm up! (Hope i've not missed anyone!) It was a pleasure as usual to play with such a great bunch of lads, including a fair few new players again. Thanks lads.

Really enjoyed it as you can tell!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Real shame I couldn't make it.
Well done everyone involved. Just wish I could have been there to see Sheebo's legs!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Real shame I couldn't make it.
Well done everyone involved. Just wish I could have been there to see Sheebo's legs!

They merge into one these days lol

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone has any photos / videos from Fri, please do link them / post them here! Thanks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Erm who moved this to here? My last post was kind of a message to the whole board that won't see it here...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
REMF 11 raised £ 5004. The Marathon raised £ 9603. Combined total for the two £ 14607. Not a bad effort.

In terms of financial ranking REMF 11 was the 5th highest of the 11 events.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here