Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two ISIS suicide attacks on Tehran

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But you're suggesting the current terrorism campaign worldwide is more than just killing non believers, and is part of a bigger (albeit poorly thought out) plan.

I'm not sure which one of us is giving them more credit than they deserve.

Fair point.

I think I'm probably right though - that there IS a wider plan at large. That doesn't confer any great intelligence or cunning on the murderous saps doing the actual killing - more on the part of the puppeteers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair point.

I think I'm probably right though - that there IS a wider plan at large. That doesn't confer any great intelligence or cunning on the murderous saps doing the actual killing - more on the part of the puppeteers.
Given their overall world domination aim, I'd think the best course of action would be to:

1) have peace between different branches of Islam, for now (even if you disagree with the others)
2) Increase the percentage of Muslims in the world by converting and procreating
3) When you have enough Muslims in a country, either win power through democracy, or start a war you have a chance of winning

The problem with those ideas, is that none of those currently with power (within ISIS) will live to enjoy any of it, and they probably want some results now to make themselves feel good.

Maybe they can annoy enough other countries to start a war, but I can't see that ending well for the likes of ISIS.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't remember if this comes from the UK or US, but a commentator did say this current run of international ISIS attacks stems from them being badly beaten out of their 'home' territories throughout Syria Iraq and other strong holds, across the Middle East.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Good start would be reading this

what they ideally want is Western troops on Syrian soil, best recruiting tool they could have. Killing other muslims isn't as easy a sell.

Thanks for that, I'll have a read when I get a moment.

They've told us what the end game is. It's for every human on earth to be a Muslim.

I'm by no means pro-war, but isn't that how it generally works? That's how people like Napoleon and Hitler were stopped.

Every human on earth being a Muslim clearly isn't going to happen. If they do think that, how does killing people, including fellow Muslims, help a) achieve this or b) their cause.

Where have you been? In the toilet? :ffsparr:

My apologies for not being as well-read on the subject as others.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Every human on earth being a Muslim clearly isn't going to happen.
No, but that is their aim.
If they do think that, how does killing people, including fellow Muslims, help a) achieve this or b) their cause.
I have no idea. HKFC is thinking perhaps they want to start a war?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's a bit like catholics attacking protestants. That would never happen now would it?

Or vice versa

Or Cortes wiping out aztecs/ South Americans.

Or europeans( now Americans) wiping out the American Indians

Or European christians slaughtering Africans who were regarded as godless savages.

The fighting between the so called Muslim and the " west" world started thousands of years ago when Darius/ Xerxes and before them Persians etc., decided that their version of religion and their gods were more powerful than the Greek gods. ...and of course wanted territory around the known world, whilst us brits were uneducated forest dwellers.

Humans have fought each other since the dawn of time and will use any excuse to carry on doing so. We even do it in a minor way whilst we drive our cars...we get angry at other drivers, pedestrians and even animals. It is just the way we are.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree that it is only a tiny fraction of a huge faith, the point was that no religion advocates killing though.......

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone"

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, anyone? . . . . .

I don't think there is much need for nuance or hair splitting. Death cult hell bent on murder and suicide. Who cares if it has a theological basis?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fortunately, I don't spend my time reading such books, but the Old Testament is really, really gory -- eye for an eye stuff.
Just saying 'an eye for an eye' (life for life) isn't too bad, as it's not carte blanche to kill everyone, it can mean only those who have killed. It's not like saying it's ok to kill anyone who doesn't believe.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
"Not about religion"!!!....quite possibly.....no!....that is...the most ridiculous comment I've ever seen on this site!!!

ffs mate i corrected what i meant three posts later... what a hostile reaction to someone who clearly hasn't read the whole thread. TW@T

If you read the whole thread you'd realise what i meant. It isn't as simple as Muslims against the west as the Media portray. I was highlighting that they are killing many other Muslims regularly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here