Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham deducted 3 points - do you feel sorry for Steve Evans?

Rotherham deducted 3 points - do you feel sorry for Steve Evans?

• Yes

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NO.

Votes: 146 92.4%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No emotions here.
If that happened to Brighton, not only would the Palace knuckle draggers come out laughing, but Albion fans would be mortified if it meant relegation on a major error :annoyed:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
so, let's put this into perspective. For 90 minutes, they watched this 'administrative error' blunt our potent strike force ? Deserve everything they get, suppose it was the other way round ?
You mean the potent strike force that scored marginally more than no goals at all during the whole of this season, never mind 90 minutes against the northern minnows?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
feel sorry for their fans on two grounds.

1. They have an incompetent idiot for a club secretary
2. They have Evans for a manager

They don't deserve either.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I like Rotherham, I hope they can still stay up. I find Evans quite amusing, he gave me a winning tip once!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
“Rotherham United FC are very disappointed ... It is our view that true sports fans want to see competitions settled on the pitch and not to have them affected by what happens in disciplinary proceedings.

No, true sports fans want to see teams adhering to the rules not ignoring them, and then moaning when they get caught.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A lot of people mock him because of his appearance, but if you ignore that and just look at his record as a football manager, he's phenomenal. He's managed three grotty little clubs - Boston, Crawley and Rotherham - and taken each of them arguably at least two divisions above their natural place in the football pyramid. He's clearly got a style and a plan that gets results. It makes you wonder what he would be able to do with a big club, but I don't think he'll get a chance to go to one.

Then again there are the teensy weensy issues of fraud,tax evasion, bullying, and sexist behaviour ???

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here