Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I won't hold my breath, but we defo need a CM...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I suppose this is a message for agents and other clubs.

“Any more deals will be completely on Albion’s terms with no over-paying or breaking our wage structure; you call us, we won’t be coming to you!”

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I suppose this is a message for agents and other clubs.

“Any more deals will be completely on Albion’s terms with no over-paying or breaking our wage structure; you call us, we won’t be coming to you!”

Or, the club really are content with what we have.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So Mr Sanctimonious has now accused us of ‘harping on’ about needing a centre midfielder on Twitter. Surely that is an opinion we’re entitled to whether right or wrong?

Now I do actually like Naylor and know he’s got a tough job but why always the need to have little digs at the fans?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So Mr Sanctimonious has now accused us of harping on about needing a centre midfielder on Twitter. Surely that is an opinion we’re entitled to whether right or wrong?

Now I do actually like Naylor and know he’s got a tough job but why always the need to have little digs at the fans?

Sorry, but I have a long memory: supports another team, journalist first.....he is not writing for the likes of you and I, but for the casual Anus reader who has a passing intrest in what 'they' (The Albion) are up to. Its a no from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here