Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton out

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Players can't score? Blame Hughton. Sound logic. CMS could barely find the net before Hughton arrived, neither had Best. Baldock is injured and then the club shipped Colunga out.

The expectations of people are unbelievable.
So why bring him to the club and continue to play him ahead of one our youth prospects? I know that in theory we need experience to keep us up but our experienced strikers haven't read the script.

Hughton has to take some, if not all, of the blame. He is in charge and should be working on getting our forwards to score more than ZERO goals in over 9 hours of football. If it's not Hughton's fault then who is to blame? Hyypia's? 4 months in charge but there is clearly something deeply wrong at the club if he can't get at least 1 striker to find a bit of form.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well done Hughton, taking it to the Watford and Boro games you negative boring ****.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well done Hughton, taking it to the Watford and Boro games you negative boring ****.

We're now reliant on other teams to help us out. I think we're fvcked.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
The bloke is clueless. It's like a merry go round with squad rotation. Hughton wants Best in the summer :lolol:

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Nathan Jones was brilliant when he took charge and it's just like Hyypia when Jones made way for Hughton.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Hughton has only gained four more points that Hyypia.

Tried. Tested. Premier League experience.
Managed a Championship side to promotion
Born London E7
Not some foreigner with a thin resume.

Exactly what we demanded.

Feb 14, 2010
Hughton has only gained four more points that Hyypia.

Interesting. Bloom at the game today with Barber. But if he is for the cop then would you sack him now and give someone a chance to coach the squad before our last two games or get rid at the end of the season?

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Interesting. Bloom at the game today with Barber. But if he is for the cop then would you sack him now and give someone a chance to coach the squad before our last two games or get rid at the end of the season?

Give Barber the sack as well. On the Albion Roar then Barber said he has a say as well what player comes here :facepalm:

Feb 14, 2010
Give Barber the sack as well. On the Albion Roar then Barber said he has a say as well what player comes here :facepalm:

To be fair he didnt. He said he was involved in negotiations if the deal was big enough for the player. Its the so called "football people" who dont know sod all about football down the Albion who chose the players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here