Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Best - What Was He THINKING? (If Anything - Which Is Doubtful)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Incredible trainer collection Best has on that video. Considering the amount of effort he puts in, that lot should see him through the next, ooh, 5000 years or so.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I'm not sure I've ever shouted as much abuse at an Albion player as I did at Best yesterday, when the lazy great lump couldn't even be bothered to chase the ball down.

I'm not proud of myself and this confession on here is meant to be cathartic. Not sure if it will be - not if he plays on Monday and I get the urge to yell abuse again.

You were not the only one, I also uncharacteristically shouted at him also, so infuriating, lazy and just lacking in skill. Does he know its a team game?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Signing Best would be a nail in the coffin of the Albion dream.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Get him away from our club. There is no need for Leon Best to ever wear our sacred shirt ever again.

Totally agree. 100%.

But doesn't it "whiff" a bit that CH has brought in his buddy on a nice bung.......... whilst Best has made no contribution whatsoever in any of the games he has played for us? Wouldn't an honourable man go to the Chairman and say "I ****ed up. We need to get rid of the lazy, useless, talentless **** TODAY"?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Totally agree. 100%.

But doesn't it "whiff" a bit that CH has brought in his buddy on a nice bung.......... whilst Best has made no contribution whatsoever in any of the games he has played for us? Wouldn't an honourable man go to the Chairman and say "I ****ed up. We need to get rid of the lazy, useless, talentless **** TODAY"?

Why would he be getting a nice bung, he is already being paid by Blackburn he was also at Derby before he came to us.

I honestly believe Chris though Best would cut it with us, this obviously hasn't paid off.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This thread is ridiculous. He's a total quality player who's just hit a run of bad form. Albion fans have proven they don't recognise talent when they see it. JFC, Murray, Barnes, Obika and now Best.

I'd sooner have him in the side than bloody Calderon that's for sure, a player with a sense of what it's like to be successful breeds a winning culture around the team. He IS creative, he IS a natural goalscorer and that incident with the linesman was IMO totally justified. The linesman was a ****, so what if it was in front of the family stand? The kids have to hear how players talk to officials in the real world. If you've got this far into my post, you're probably quite annoyed at me and no wonder. But you didn't think I was serious did you? Lolz. Get rid.

:tosser:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
This thread is ridiculous. He's a total quality player who's just hit a run of bad form. Albion fans have proven they don't recognise talent when they see it. JFC, Murray, Barnes, Obika and now Best.

I'd sooner have him in the side than bloody Calderon that's for sure, a player with a sense of what it's like to be successful breeds a winning culture around the team. He IS creative, he IS a natural goalscorer and that incident with the linesman was IMO totally justified. The linesman was a ****, so what if it was in front of the family stand? The kids have to hear how players talk to officials in the real world. If you've got this far into my post, you're probably quite annoyed at me and no wonder. But you didn't think I was serious did you? Lolz. Get rid.

:tosser:

this bad run of form started in 2004, maybe he just needs a hug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here