empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if low key goes in barneys took them for 15mill

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Touching to see that even MacK, the undisputed DOYENNE of NSC tipping, believes in the tooth fairy. Bless.
I can't help it, but I've been watching how this bloke operates all of my life. The old ******* is my hero.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] anyone win big in your shop today?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Amazing, just 10 days after the worst football day in history for the bookies... BC is a legend, it's amazing how he can still repeat when he is so well known for his coups and still they can't find a way to stop him

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Far from it El, we took a bashing 2 weekends ago on the footie (as did all bookies) but on horses and dogs we have done really well, I am talking for my area only. But I've heard nothing from other areas about taking a hit.

What happened two weeks ago?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What happened two weeks ago?

All the main expected footie teams won (man city, Liverpool Chelsea etc etc, and when Arsenal beat villa on the Monday night it completed many acca bets, basically every punter who did accumulators etc won, it cost the bookies in the region of 40 million

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Far from it El, we took a bashing 2 weekends ago on the footie (as did all bookies) but on horses and dogs we have done really well, I am talking for my area only. But I've heard nothing from other areas about taking a hit.
Abergavenny might have lost a couple of bob......I highlighted 3 of Barney Curley's 4 winners on the boards.

:lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
2 out of 2 so far for him 3 to go,4 fold last night would of paid 9000/1,not me:rant:

eye of tiger 10s last nite won at evens
seven summit 8s won at 9/4
indus valley 8s now 1/3 fav
low key 7/2 noe 1/3fav
callisto light 16s now 9/4 fav

Huge gamble in the last at Kempton the winner backed from 16-1 to 7-4 (touched 5-4). Incredible day for those clever people in the know.
empire highlighted it earlier.

Three winners tipped today by him.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here