Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Pardew NEW pundit on SKY Football

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Not only is he a CJTC, but he also has a really IRRITATING voice. He should not be allowed anywhere near a TV (or radio) studio IMHO.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Capture.jpg

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
For some reason Pardew reminds me of a description given of Graeme Souness by a team-mate. He nicknamed Souness the 'chocolate soldier' because he loved himself so much he'd be likely to lick himself to death.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Massive bellend, obviously.

Have I imagined it or have we beaten him at every club of his that we've played against?

We definitely beat his Reading and Newcastle teams. I'm sure we beat him at Southampton(wasn't he in charge of them for Poyets first game?) and I seem to remember he was West Ham manager when we beat them 1-0 a few years back.

Shame he's not still at palace...

Yes, you're right, I'd forgotten that stat.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For some reason Pardew reminds me of a description given of Graeme Souness by a team-mate. He nicknamed Souness the 'chocolate soldier' because he loved himself so much he'd be likely to lick himself to death.

Souness went on to win everything and star in the heyday of Serie A. Confidence borne out.

Pardew once scored a goal in an FAC semi, losing the final and lost an awful lot of games as a manager. Arrogance misplaced.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here