Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Palace

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
This one's for all you Brighton fans but especially to the scumbag amongst you who wished for Wilf to go blind in one eye......

WEMBERLEE. WEMBERLEE. WE'RE THE FAMOUS CRYSTAL PALACE AND WERE GOING TO WEMBERLEE.

WEMBERLEE WEMBERLEE....... repeat to fade...

If Brighton had got to the quarter finals I'll be there, supporting my team in. Not on some other teams Internet site celebrating. As such an Ultra I expect you'll be doing the same for the semi you sad individual. I guess at your time of life a semi is the best you can hope for unless it's with your sister

Mar 2, 2016
If Brighton had got to the quarter finals I'll be there, supporting my team in. Not on some other teams Internet site celebrating. As such an Ultra I expect you'll be doing the same for the semi you sad individual. I guess at your time of life a semi is the best you can hope for unless it's with your sister

WEMBERLEE WEMBERLEE WERE THE FAMOUS CRYSTAL PALACE AND WERE GOING TO WEMBERLEE.... Probably with me sister...in a shiny big caravan.....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lucky???
What channel were you watching?

You still haven't told everyone why you're deciding to spend your time on ANOTHER TEAMS FORUM when your own "team" are playing that evening.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I can just about put up with that soft penalty being given but what really gets up my nose is the assembled panel of experts assuring me that it might look soft, but it really, really was a pen. Bullocks was it. Give me a pundit that has the nads to call it as it is.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can someone please point out where in the rules of Association Football it says that one player cannot 'touch' another? It was not a justifiable penalty, and yes I am pixxed off because it was that lot up the road, but we should all begin to pressurize the media into not telling us it was a fair penalty. This sxxt is ruining football.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Pardew non committal on the penalty then.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Thought Reading played some attractive football tonight, they were a tad unlucky I thought. Anyhoo, hopefully they'll be demoralised Tuesday.

Pardew, interview... as they say "If he were a chocolate soldier he'd eat himself"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here