Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone in that away end...take a bow

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
IMG_3034.JPG

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
Totally amazing night i sit up in the east upper its fairly quiet some of them dinosaurs up with me should have heard that noise last night totally amazing i was at the top at one point i actually saw the whole iron girders swaying im not surprised stockdale said they cud hear us in the dressing room before the match great effort guys n girls we definetly helped the side last night

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've only been able to make two away games so far this season due to working Saturday mornings, Bmuff and Fulham. I've been very lucky.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Totally amazing night i sit up in the east upper its fairly quiet some of them dinosaurs up with me should have heard that noise last night totally amazing i was at the top at one point i actually saw the whole iron girders swaying im not surprised stockdale said they cud hear us in the dressing room before the match great effort guys n girls we definetly helped the side last night

Did you stop because you passed out? Take a breath next time.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
:clap:That happened to be my big sister.She was joking about it before game in the pub that she would get stuck.
She not going to live it down for sometime.

Fair play to her , she took it really well considering the amount of people rolling about laughing at her expense .

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Fair play to her , she took it really well considering the amount of people rolling about laughing at her expense .

She has that sort of attitude of not being easily offended love her to bits
Truth be told her coat got caught in the turn stile but she was laughing
to much and of course we didnt help that much
My daughter still giving me hassle for being nasty to her aunty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here