Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 15 6.9%

• Total voters

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hmmmmm, technically cricket is my most favourite sport then football - but have lost touch with cricket a bit with it not being on terrestrial so much any more.

American Football would be the sport that comes after football for me.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ten pin bowling for me.Watching sport MotoGp,Superbikes (World and British),F1,Beach Volleyball :blush:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I think the positive I take out of this thus far is that a love of cricket endures and is no doubt being passed down the generations. Regardless of how we view the current evolution of the game, this can only be a good thing.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Snooker. The World Championship is the best 17 days in sport. Plus it's April/May... bank holidays galore, warmer weather, the birds are singing, the sun is shining... love it

Also like golf and boxing.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Rugby (Quins), Athletics, NHL (Sharks), NFL (Raiders)...and a distant 6th F1 (Verstappen).

Steve_PPP

Oct 24, 2017
Burgess Hill
Formula 1...my 3rd would be Snooker but since I've been married that has been frowned upon

Sounds familiar, used to like the snooker but the wife starts moaning whenever its on the telly.

For me, I voted motorsports as WRC / rallying is my main interest. Before responsibilities (a child) and other stuff getting in the way, used to be a WRC marshal and the Welsh forests used to be my second home...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Football is my first love, watching and playing, however I absolutely love watching NFL, I also enjoy watching MotoGP/WSB but I also do track days on my motorbike which is an incredible buzz. I used to do a lot of spearfishing when I lived in Cornwall.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I'm surprised how popular cricket is, when I went to school there was one lad in my year who liked it and I've never met anyone my age who watches it, maybe me being working class has something to do with that but still still surprised by how popular it is on here.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I'm surprised how popular cricket is, when I went to school there was one lad in my year who liked it and I've never met anyone my age who watches it, maybe me being working class has something to do with that but still still surprised by how popular it is on here.
Me too.....cant play in the rain and 5 days for no result!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Me too, i don't actually know anyone who likes it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here