Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Satanic Derby Tonight

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
If Man Utd put 5 past palace they will realise that they are brilliant after all and dont need to worry about teams below them and subsequently field a weaker side in the FA cup thinking they can stroll it

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If the Lord of Darkness could see his way to sorting out an away win tonight that would be just chippy. I'd happily sacrifice a goat on a pentangle if it helps.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Can someone check Paul Scholes' twitter. He knows how good Manu are and predicts how easy games will be 4 them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Double edged sword having palace relegated, yes they’ll lose their good player (Zaha) and be in trouble with their wage bill and probably won’t develop their new stand....but we’d miss the banter on here......

Come on Manchester United.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Agent Lingard will do the business again - it's in the blood.

I'll never tire of seeing teams stuff Palace, whoever they may be. I found Harry Kane's late winner against them last week most entertaining.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Double edged sword having palace relegated, yes they’ll lose their good player (Zaha) and be in trouble with their wage bill and probably won’t develop their new stand....but we’d miss the banter on here......

Come on Manchester United.

no they would just do admin III . 'We refuse to pay ..... Screw your Business' The trilogy...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I hate Manchester United. Before this season I wanted them to lose every game (bar v Palace) whereas now I've had to alter the hatred radar slightly. I take no joy from them beating teams in the bottom half but see it as a necessary evil to help the Albion.

However, the Palace game is a no brainer. Even if it didn't affect us at all I'd want the red filth to stuff the scum and as it DOES affect us and would increase the chances of Palace getting relegated, I will be fully supporting Manchester United tonight and hope they win 5-0.

I still hate them though.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I hate Manchester United. Before this season I wanted them to lose every game (bar v Palace) whereas now I've had to alter the hatred radar slightly. I take no joy from them beating teams in the bottom half but see it as a necessary evil to help the Albion.

However, the Palace game is a no brainer. Even if it didn't affect us at all I'd want the red filth to stuff the scum and as it DOES affect us and would increase the chances of Palace getting relegated, I will be fully supporting Manchester United tonight and hope they win 5-0.

i-like-your-style.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Both teams were awful tonight. Man United particularly. If they play like that against us then we'll win. Palace are dogshit. Happy days!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The most fundamentally correct of sentiments crystallized in aspic. :bowdown::thumbsup::lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
OK. I.l say what were all thinking.

Palace played very, very well and MU played very very badly. If I was a Jester tonight I'd be suicidal after losing that game. They were soooo much better than MU for a major part of that game.

Still. **** them. Anchored in the bottom 3 with an injury list like a Tuesday for ISIS. Deserved more. Got NOWT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here