Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I've bottled it and just bought 4 in the ESU, never been there before, but it'll be nice to look across at my normal WSU seat and see which lucky bleeder is in it.
Looking forward to seeing the game from a different vantage point but not looking forward to being silent and leaving on 80 mins as it appears is the norm for the ESU.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They're currently working on Round 6 just in case we actually win , to avoid another shambles .

giphy.gif

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've bottled it and just bought 4 in the ESU, never been there before, but it'll be nice to look across at my normal WSU seat and see which lucky bleeder is in it.
Looking forward to seeing the game from a different vantage point but not looking forward to being silent and leaving on 80 mins as it appears is the norm for the ESU.

If you are normally in the WSU at least you are used to being silent:amex:

Best seats in my view, it's a shame you are not having a fully open West stand opposite as a back drop.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Huzzah, at last. Bought my 4 in ESU just now. Can imagine at the rate they're selling, WSU will be open by the start of next week potentially.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
A little promotional activity on Twitter / Facebook etc might help shift a few I’d have thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It's strange isn't it. They have been active on facebook posting about the u23s and the half time Bobby Zamora interview you can now watch but nothing about upper tier tickets.
Are they scared of selling out the east upper so people start on about the west upper. Are they short staffed or something?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It's strange isn't it. They have been active on facebook posting about the u23s and the half time Bobby Zamora interview you can now watch but nothing about upper tier tickets.
Are they scared of selling out the east upper so people start on about the west upper. Are they short staffed or something?

It’s been slightly bizarre since tickets first went on sale. From my basic grasp of marketing mix, one of the “4 Ps” was promotion, which has been low key to say the least.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It’s been slightly bizarre since tickets first went on sale. From my basic grasp of marketing mix, one of the “4 Ps” was promotion, which has been low key to say the least.
Not according to the most important "P" it hasn't. Apparently there were SIX mentions of the Coventry match in the last programme alone...!!! :)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not according to the most important "P" it hasn't. Apparently there were SIX mentions of the Coventry match in the last programme alone...!!! :)

P is probably correct, but as I, and I would guess 75% of the others in attendance last week no longer buy a programme, that message may have been missed by a few. The club have 160k followers on twitter. One tweet about East Upper tickets being on sale would be read by thousands more than the 6 mentions in last week programme. I’m not in marketing anymore, maybe times have changed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

One, everyone is not silent....two, you will be able to see that people from every stand leave at 80 mins...pity you won't be able to see the WSU leavers :D

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
The headline on the Albion's website.
You can't buy any tickets for the Swansea game as it's sold out. Nothing about new tickets available for the match a week before.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Just as a side note Cov's match this weekend will have over 27k v acclington. Promos and freebees but still a good effort for division two. They were always top div when I was growing up!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I moving to ESU from the WSU for this game might do it permanently so I can get the best seat on the coach home :laugh:
Also one less set of stairs :lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We held our nerve, we held our nerve, were east stand upper, we held our nerve.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here