Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just finished Seth Abramson's Proof of Collusion. Blimey. Trump's in real trouble.

He was understandably questioned a lot a while back but he is being proved correct time and time and time and time and time again. Fair play.

I'm looking forward to MAGA-lunatics referring to it as a nothing burger even when Trump is ACTUALLY in prison.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
He was understandably questioned a lot a while back but he is being proved correct time and time and time and time and time again. Fair play.

I'm looking forward to MAGA-lunatics referring to it as a nothing burger even when Trump is ACTUALLY in prison.

I feel a bit sorry for Seth. Every time a 'new' bit of news breaks he has to say 'I told you all this six months ago'!

It is an incredible story that will require a 500 episode Netflix series once it's all done.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not one for the kidz, but to us oldies this is glorious:-

DtXUTT-WoAESGhr.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This thread is a madness!

[tweet]933587870211805184[/tweet]

(Click and scroll up for the whole thing)

Yeah but fake news because that makes me feel better and MAGA.

Who knew the guy who with a massive neon sign above him flashing I'M A MASSIVE CROOK turned out to be a crook?! I for one am shocked.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This thread is a madness!

[tweet]933587870211805184[/tweet]

(Click and scroll up for the whole thing)

Add this to what we already know(or is at least alleged...) and you've got the next James Ellroy novel. Sexual shenanigans, witness intimidation, links to right wing/extremists, race baiting, links to the mafia, cross border nefarious activities and all done at the highest levels. All it needs is a murder or two...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Add this to what we already know(or is at least alleged...) and you've got the next James Ellroy novel. Sexual shenanigans, witness intimidation, links to right wing/extremists, race baiting, links to the mafia, cross border nefarious activities and all done at the highest levels. All it needs is a murder or two...

We already have Khashoggi. The HBO series needed for the whole Trump story would be humungous, far bigger than Game of Thrones in scope. So many elements to the story.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We already have Khashoggi. The HBO series needed for the whole Trump story would be humungous, far bigger than Game of Thrones in scope. So many elements to the story.

It would certainly be a bigly one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Michael Cohen blames Trump's 'dirty deeds' as he is jailed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46546238

US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, who once said he’d take a bullet for him, has lashed out at his ex-boss' "dirty deeds" as he was given a 36-month prison sentence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here