Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester: a point gained or two points dropped?

Was Leicester a point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 226 90.0%

• Total voters

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
He is a better manager than CH imo and it hurts me to say that.

Totally agree. CH is absolutely brilliant at getting teams up from the Championship and getting a certain level of stability at the next level. Smug is the next step up.
If you were a neutral and had a choice of watching one of our games or Pluckys - which would you choose?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
One nil to the good against 10 men? For me that is two points dropped all day long.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Always think a point gained where against a more expensive/illustrious team.

But not today, an hour against 10 men, at home.

Lack of subs by CH is pathetic.

He had 2 long term injuries back into the starting XI today, they were fantastic first half and hardly surprising he was cautious about how they faired when making subs. Got to say, they were MASSIVE positives for me today, the dynamism and toward play first half was as good as we’ve seen with Propper and Gross at the heart of everything. 2nd half was poor but I’d be delighted to see someone give Leicester some credit for how good they were second half.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
They did the double over us last season so I see it as a point gained. We are at the start of our second season at this level so keeping us at this level is CHs job. As for moving to the next level wtf is that? Do we see us doing a Leicester?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He had 2 long term injuries back into the starting XI today, they were fantastic first half and hardly surprising he was cautious about how they faired when making subs. Got to say, they were MASSIVE positives for me today, the dynamism and toward play first half was as good as we’ve seen with Propper and Gross at the heart of everything. 2nd half was poor but I’d be delighted to see someone give Leicester some credit for how good they were second half.

[/B
:thumbsup:

Also a positive seeing Andone....physically he looks powerful and no slouch which is suited to this league

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They did the double over us last season so I see it as a point gained. We are at the start of our second season at this level so keeping us at this level is CHs job. As for moving to the next level wtf is that? Do we see us doing a Leicester?

Next level for me would be dominating games now and again and occasionally winning comfortably, maybe sometimes we could be entertaining to watch too. Is that too much to expect, because if it is I’d rather we dropped to the Championship.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps Chris would appreciate the transfer and wage budgets Smug enjoys before making that call. FFP Smug, anyone!!?? :moo:

I’d appreciate Chris changing tactics mid game and having a positive set up now and again...just like Eddie

Bored with “we are too poor to be competitive”, it goes deeper than that imo, it’s a ready excuse trotted out everytime we underperform.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
2 points dropped because it was a silly penalty to concede. Kayal had no need to dive in.

Apart from the penalty, Ryan didn't have a save to make. The defence did their job well.
The players have got to make better decisions when on the pitch. Isquierdo should have passed to Murray instead of shooting.
I think March and Andone should have come on earlier but we lost that fixture last season, so we have improved.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
2 points dropped because it was a silly penalty to concede. Kayal had no need to dive in.

Apart from the penalty, Ryan didn't have a save to make. The defence did their job well.
The players have got to make better decisions when on the pitch. Isquierdo should have passed to Murray instead of shooting.
I think March and Andone should have come on earlier but we lost that fixture last season, so we have improved.

How have we improved, we lost to 11 men last year, this year we got away with a draw against 10 having taken the lead. Amazed you can take a positive from that, actually no I’m not :wink:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’d appreciate Chris changing tactics mid game and having a positive set up now and again...just like Eddie

Bored with “we are too poor to be competitive”, it goes deeper than that imo, it’s a ready excuse trotted out everytime we underperform.

We weren’t positive for the first 50mins!?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We weren’t positive for the first 50mins!?

First 40, that’s when the time wasting started, but games are 90 mins so no not good enough. Check how many late goals Bournemouth score and then check how many we score.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How have we improved, we lost to 11 men last year, this year we got away with a draw against 10 having taken the lead. Amazed you can take a positive from that, actually no I’m not :wink:

Because you’ve always been negative, even when riding high in the Championship, your voice was always one of negitivity, like many it’s what the game means to you, an excuse to vent and be unhappy. Don’t get it personally.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
First 40, that’s when the time wasting started, but games are 90 mins so no not good enough. Check how many late goals Bournemouth score and then check how many we score.

Why don’t you drive down there and try to get tickets behind Eddie’s dugout!?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here