Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Hünemeier signs for Albion on a three-year deal

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like (another) excellent signing (he posts, dipping toe firmly into the Licker's pool). Really love how the club have kept all the signings under wraps until they are done/almost done deals. It's really not feeling anything like last season at all now is it ??

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Now, now! It's just good to know we don't have to wait too long to have a look at our signings stepping on the pitch

My comment was partly flippant, I'm not actually sure what the international clearance requirements and timescales are.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
We could have a GERMAN day to welcome him, GOOSE step into the AMEX with a MASSIVE Bratwurst

Great scenes.....

images.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If last year's defence was top six (on goals conceded), we could now have a top 2 defence providing we keep Dunk. A few more players to create and score goals added to our great central midfield and DS; we're in a very good position. :albion2:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Will have to call him uwe untill I've heard his last name a few times, hopefully those I copy on how to pronounce haven't got it wrong

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see the club managed to spell his name incorrectly in the release: it's Hünemeier not Hunemeier. If they don't want to put in the umlaut, then it's Huenemeier.

Not a good start

Well they've put it on his shirt correctly, so I'm sure it's just a simple error by one of the non-German-speaking staff in the media department. Hardly worth getting flustered over.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well they've put it on his shirt correctly, so I'm sure it's just a simple error by one of the non-German-speaking staff in the media department. Hardly worth getting flustered over.

That was the delay! We had to wait for the umlauts to be delivered.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That was the delay! We had to wait for the umlauts to be delivered.

"Dammit, Nike! We ordered a box of five hundred pairs of dots. Instead, you've sent us a thousand single dots. USELESS" :dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wunderbar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here