Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players last night

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It was just very nice and a bit surreal to drive into Hurstpierpoint High Street, a bit knackered, at 8.30 last night to see LuaLua and Skalak walking past the post office.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Isn't it amazing that the OP was about the togetherness of the squad and how confident the players are despite the disappointment of the game and yet the thread has gone in the direction of not being together and who is better than who and who will be leaving.
Hope the players had a good and well deserved night out and the opportunity to regroup for the Playoffs.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
All the team came back to Hurstpierpoint last after the game and had a meal in The New Inn. They had photos taken with everyone and were happy to chat with all, although some of us were slightly worse for wear. They all seemed disappointed, especially with the sending off but totally up for Friday. They were a total credit to the club. I would have thought they would just want to go home but they were a proper team and wanted to stay together. I was dreading the play offs but after talking to the team I now think we are going into them with the right attitude. It was a very unexpected and good end to a long day

Nice to read this, thanks.

All the moaning about how we were shafted yesterday has gone a bit far if you ask me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here