Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Max Sanders

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Dreadful start for England, but now level. Sanders looks assured in his DM role. I'd love to see his passing stats as few seem to go astray.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2-1 England - get in

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It seems that Albion fans aren't the only ones impressed by Sanders' performance so far:-

[TWEET]1019256031275298816[/TWEET]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It seems that Albion fans aren't the only ones impressed by Sanders' performance so far:-

[TWEET]1019256031275298816[/TWEET]

It’s so great to see English sides of all age groups performing well. I feel times are changing and the grassroots investment is starting to pay off.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Missed the last 10 minutes of the half and the goal, but it's a surprisingly decent performance so far considering the number of absentees. Turkey look decent, but unspectacular. Sanders and Lewis are the two standouts for me.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Missed the last 10 minutes of the half and the goal, but it's a surprisingly decent performance so far considering the number of absentees. Turkey look decent, but unspectacular. Sanders and Lewis are the two standouts for me.

The timing of the tournament (during pre-season) for this age group is awful, but most of the teams are in the same boat and have multiple absentees.

Sanders is being appreciated by posters on an online forum for this England age-group:-

SandersBigS.jpg

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Sanders seemed to fade a little in the second half, but acquitted himself well by all accounts. Expect to see him back again in the next match.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
England's 2nd match v Ukraine is this afternoon, 4:30 live on Sky Sports football channel.

Highlights of their first game can be found here

Edit. Better highlights here

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here