Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
is anyone else finding this game excruciating to watch .......???? we are ****ing terrible.......no direction at all , shelves must wish he could play us every week , goodness me if we are going to rely on dunk and duffy to defend our way through the season we are screwed.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
is anyone else finding this game excruciating to watch .......???? we are ****ing terrible.......no direction at all , shelves must wish he could play us every week , goodness me if we are going to rely on dunk and duffy to defend our way through the season we are screwed.
Dire!

We are awful, they are worse

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

We are playing like it’s the Alamo and yet, remember, if scores stay this way, Newcastle will be bottom! That’s how desperately bad we are. Come on Albion, keep the ball. Play!

D

Deleted member 2719

Sounds awful is it really that bad???

We need to shake this up and get another goal as a minimum because they are going to come on strong late on.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Am just catching up with this match. BBC say Kayal scored and Goal Alert say Izquierdo. So who was it?

It was officially Kayal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here