Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] A very humbling experience (childbirth)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On Tuesday evening at precisely 8:54pm, Mrs DFP gave birth to our first child, a little boy weighing 6lbs15. As yet his name is still undecided.
Quite simply, I have never witnessed anything like it. The will, determination and courage she displayed rendered me speechless, and paralysed with emotion. I was full of tears well before he arrived as my good lady battled on without any pain relief whatsoever :eek: I do not know how they do it. Truly incredible.

Congratulation to your family and your new addition young Pascal....

Now your life truly begins, enjoy every moment as time now literally seems to fly by.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Congratulations and you're right, a truly magical and emotional event. Always remember though conception should take place in October thus removing the chance of any inconvenience during the football season, schoolboy error!

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
My best mate hilariously described witnessing the birth of his first child as equal to ‘watching his favourite pub burn down!’

Congratulations my friend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your best friend may have been watching Bridget Jones' Baby.

Congrats to the FDP clan.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
On Tuesday evening at precisely 8:54pm, Mrs DFP gave birth to our first child, a little boy weighing 6lbs15. As yet his name is still undecided.
Quite simply, I have never witnessed anything like it. The will, determination and courage she displayed rendered me speechless, and paralysed with emotion. I was full of tears well before he arrived as my good lady battled on without any pain relief whatsoever :eek: I do not know how they do it. Truly incredible.

congrats mate

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Lovely stuff - welcome new baby Seagull! My advice is to soak up every moment because the time just DISAPPEARS. Mine are 3 and a half and 8 months now and I genuinely don't know where the time has gone.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Congratulations. You've made me feel bilious. Good news but don't get carried away.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think your best friend may have been watching Bridget Jones' Baby.

Congrats to the FDP clan.

Are you tell me he’s a plagiarist?! He’s been claiming that as his own for years. Reckon I can get some mileage out of this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here