Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Pretty sure I did get back to [MENTION=293]chip[/MENTION]. I was away at the time and replied a week or so later. Let me find my reply.

You did go away for the weekend shortly after Chips post, but you were back posting on this thread on the following Monday, it wasn't until Wednesday and only after I prompted you that you replied to him, it wasn't as if you had forgotten.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You did go away for the weekend shortly after Chips post, but you were back posting on this thread on the following Monday, it wasn't until Wednesday and only after I prompted you that you replied to him, it wasn't as if you had forgotten.

Get a life.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
***Genuine question alert***

Who from the Brexit campaign is left in front line politics?

Chris Grayling, Oh I see your point

I forgot to pick this up again.

Is this correct?

Chris Grayling is the only 'prominent' member of the Brexit campaign still in a position to directly influence Brexit

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Is this correct?

Chris Grayling is the only 'prominent' member of the Brexit campaign still in a position to directly influence Brexit

In fairness they all lost any opportunity to influence anything once Article 50 was invoked/hit and hoped.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Impressive :bowdown: if not a extremely weird :mad:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I just looked back over the exchange. I needed time to think about my reply to chip and was then away. But the fact of the matter is, I did get back to him with a decent reply. No, I hadn’t forgotten. I’m not really sure what your point is?

If anyone is interested, I very much doubt it, see posts 45575,45600 and 45752-45756.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just looked back over the exchange. I needed time to think about my reply to chip and was then away. But the fact of the matter is, I did get back to him with a decent reply. No, I hadn’t forgotten. I’m not really sure what your point is?

If anyone is interested, I very much doubt it, see posts 45575,45600 and 45752-45756.

It would appear someone has them framed and hanging on their wall.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Impressive :bowdown: if not a extremely weird :mad:

Thank you, you're welcome.

I assume you are aware that after Obama's intervention (back of the queue crap), you said something like:

'Game over after that, 60% Remain 40% Leave'

Yet you still post as if you are this thread Nostradamus :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You said I didn’t get back to [MENTION=293]chip[/MENTION] and had a bad memory. I did get back.

So, [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION], what exactly is your point?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I assume you are aware that after Obama's intervention (back of the queue crap), you said something like:

What a pathetic comeback.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
There are Govt reports, the Bank of England, business leaders, trades Unions who have all said that a no deal Brexit would be bad for the country. All cant be wrong.

When we had the referendum, people were very unclear about what Brexit will look like and what it might mean economically to the country - that is a damming indictment to the campaign made by both sides.

But, now that the picture is getting clearer and will be crystal clear when a deal is reached - or not, it really is the time for people to have a 2nd chance to look at what is being offered and for us to decide again.

When you buy a house, you perhaps like what you see put in an offer subject to a survey. If that survey says its a bad idea you have the chance to pull out.

If leavers are so confident that the majority of the country is still for Brexit, then they have nothing to worry about.

I know the mad hatters on here will shoot this down, but that is because they know the weakness of their argument

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What are you waffling on about? You mean do I find it weird that you know HT's movements down to the post? Well yes, yes I do find that weird.

It's almost as weird as that time pasta knew when your birthday was. Almost. Nothing will beat that. I hope.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

It was, lets say a robust debate, you were all over it, it is obvious you had no intention of replying, you replied five days later ONLY when I reminded you to do so, so seeing you harangue a poster for not replying to you after an hour just made me laugh ......

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Is this correct?

Michael Gove is still a cabinet minister and produced a paper only two days ago on the UK's agriculture industry, post-Brexit. Andrea Leadsom is Leader of the House which also gives her an influence on the way that Brexit debates are handled in parliament. And Liam Fox, of course, is Trade Secretary, making all those easy deals.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Jeez I may well of done :shrug: I have incorrectly overestimated the British public's sense in the past, anyway you have a better memory of what I said than me, or even my girlfriend. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here