Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, but if - IF - a second referendum happened would Tim Loughton go for a navy blazer upon attending a game at The Amex instead and go the full Alan Partridge?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just as I thought we may actually be getting somewhere, the news tonight is totally depressing.
Holidays are over so they start up again, obviously it is not that important to debate it over the past few weeks but it is now.
Davis and Fox (who miraculously now recognises that there was a financial disaster and so it couldn't have all been Labours fault) is disagreeing with Eeyore and Davis says the Chequers agreement is worse than being in Europe.
May refused to budge on chequers while Barnier wants nothing to do with it.
No sign of Mogg or Boris yet.
Mogg is probably in Ireland sorting his recently relocated company out due to Brexit.
Two things for sure, May is trying to get the worst possible outcome and Boris will make his move very soon, probably at conference, which will be very interesting to watch them all fighting each other in a half full auditorium.
All this followed by 2 months of chaos while Europe laughs at us.
Leavers, are you happy now?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just as I thought we may actually be getting somewhere, the news tonight is totally depressing.
Holidays are over so they start up again, obviously it is not that important to debate it over the past few weeks but it is now.
Davis and Fox (who miraculously now recognises that there was a financial disaster and so it couldn't have all been Labours fault) is disagreeing with Eeyore and Davis says the Chequers agreement is worse than being in Europe.
May refused to budge on chequers while Barnier wants nothing to do with it.
No sign of Mogg or Boris yet.
Mogg is probably in Ireland sorting his recently relocated company out due to Brexit.
Two things for sure, May is trying to get the worst possible outcome and Boris will make his move very soon, probably at conference, which will be very interesting to watch them all fighting each other in a half full auditorium.
All this followed by 2 months of chaos while Europe laughs at us.
Leavers, are you happy now?

#wouldhavehappenedanyway #bluepassports #timloughtonfanclub

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, but if - IF - a second referendum happened would Tim Loughton go for a navy blazer upon attending a game at The Amex instead and go the full Alan Partridge?

I think the navy blazer with regiment badge , CRAVAT and dark slacks with highly POLISHED brogues ensemble goes down well with the swivel eyed LOONS

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I think the navy blazer with regiment badge , CRAVAT and dark slacks with highly POLISHED brogues ensemble goes down well with the swivel eyed LOONS

In the words of Alan Partridge himself - "It’s the classic English gentleman abroad. It’s David Niven, Stuart Granger, Nigel Havers."

twat.jpg

I can see why Brexit appeapled to so many in retrospect.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

"I think the navy blazer with regiment badge , CRAVAT and dark slacks with highly POLISHED brogues ensemble goes down well with the swivel eyed LOONS" - well, as a remoaner yourself, I guess you probably do know what might impress your fellow remoaners. Can't see that look cutting much ice anywhere else though...............

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yep - and closer to the second coming, Accrington Stanley winning the FA Cup and the Lib Dems forming a government............................

Purely out of interest, does, as I hedge my bets on in this regard, Paul Whitehouse most closely resemble you?

7roPjGlD.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Purely out of interest, does, as I hedge my bets on in this regard, Paul Whitehouse most closely resemble you?

View attachment 100262
Oh dear. Stereotyping again. I would say, "What a prat", but I don't go in for insults on t'internet. It's beneath me, so I'll just leave that sort of stupidity to those prejudiced people who often jump to ill-advised conclusions about anyone who doesn't seem (to them) to conform to their prejudices. But I'm too polite to do descend to their level..............................

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

...................and - purely out of interest - when, in your little fantasy world do you think Accrington Stanley will win the FA Cup? Will that be before or after millions of your fellow citizens have decided, yes, they'd just love to join the Euro?

Hang on - I think I can see an elephant flying across the sky just now........................................

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I see Boris is at it again in his Monday column in the Telegraph - overblown rubbish about white flags and Brexit not being given a chance.
What do our Leaver friends think of him? I would venture to suggest that all of the Remainers in this parish totally detest him (?).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have asked the same question of [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION], last time a week and a half ago and got no answer

So I wouldn't hold your breath :shrug:

Yawn
I gave you an answer to your utterly daft question ages ago, you didn’t like the answer i gave, tough titty. You should learn to live with disappointment, it will become a handy skill for you.. Im not going to change my answer because you keep pestering.
And no, im not going to trawl through endless pages of you asking the same dumb broken record thing to find where i responded because you cant comprehend it was answered. Do it yourself .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
[tweet]1036194275875278848[/tweet]

LOL. So she didn’t confess june 2016, a year before the snap election, when she wasn’t PM, that there was going to be a snap election in 2017.
What an odd thing for remoaners to moan about…….sounds like you are running out of ideas.
Not sure you understand the whole concept of a snap election.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
LOL. So she didn’t confess june 2016, a year before the snap election, when she wasn’t PM, that there was going to be a snap election in 2017.
What an odd thing for remoaners to moan about…….sounds like you are running out of ideas.
Not sure you understand the whole concept of a snap election.

Another one who didn't read the thread, thereby missing the point.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yawn
I gave you an answer to your utterly daft question ages ago, you didn’t like the answer i gave, tough titty. You should learn to live with disappointment, it will become a handy skill for you.. Im not going to change my answer because you keep pestering.
And no, im not going to trawl through endless pages of you asking the same dumb broken record thing to find where i responded because you cant comprehend it was answered. Do it yourself .

You do realise that you can search on NSC rather than trawl through endless pages?

That's right you did, give an answer

You're going round in circles

So, to be clear then, what do think we should do, WTO no deal or TM's plan ?
To be clear, i am one of those people that understands the negotiations are still ongoing.
Seems daft for you to be offering an either or option now before they have concluded.Much can happen yet.

So 2.5 years on, you still don't know what you want :facepalm:

Thinking about it, you are probably one of the very few happy Brexiteers around, still don't know what you want and still don't know what you're going to get :lolol:

or rather, you didn't :lolol:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That's right you did, give an answer

I agree, I know i gave an answer, which makes you doubly daft when you say you never got an answer

I have asked the same question of [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION], last time a week and a half ago and got no answer

I know you are getting old but please try and keep up with what you type yourself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here