Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton Away

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
How strict is it likely to be with seating for this one, given we had no input when purchasing tickets?

I bought 2 and then a further 1 in another transaction. Just wondered what the chances are of the 3 of us being able to sit together...

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
How strict is it likely to be with seating for this one, given we had no input when purchasing tickets?

I bought 2 and then a further 1 in another transaction. Just wondered what the chances are of the 3 of us being able to sit together...

If it is anything like last year, it will be a free for all followed by lots of complaints on here the following day about people not being able to get into their seats.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
What a useless ticket site! Booked via the ticket line within three minutes of them going on sale and stuck at the back on the corner block 47/48, when blocks 46 to 43 were available.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Think seating will be a bit of a free for all on the night. There's still over 300 tickets available.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just bought 3 tickets, 219 still available according to the site.

Can't wait for this, it's so nice having a game that's going to take me 15 minutes to get there and not have to pay for train/parking, extra drinking time and money!

Early days I know but what pubs are we drinking in?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has anyone received their Southampton away tickets yet ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here