Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an end of season question for Tony Bloom? Here's your chance...

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Thanks very much for all you have done for the club. Good luck with the next appointment. Yes I know this is not a question but you probably need break from all these idiots who know everything from a position of being out of range.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Hi, Tone. Please please could you get rid of Burke and the other Berk. Also in future can you please get a "manager" and not a head coach. Many Thanks. TB1

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Who did that poo?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm thinking of having a bit of a Poker Night round at mine during the World Cup. Fancy popping round?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Although the two are very different situations, can you understand why the fans are concerned that two managers in two years have wanted to leave after getting the team into the playoffs?

I don't think they are different situations. Don't forget Poyet offered his resignation on the week of the Palace game in March, what he did after the play off game, just made sure he would be sacked or his resignation would now be accepted. He wanted out long before the play offs, as did Oscar seemingly.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
How will FFP affect clubs in league, and how do we expect clubs, and the football league, to react to it.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Although the two are very different situations, can you understand why the fans are concerned that two managers in two years have wanted to leave after getting the team into the playoffs?

Should say BEFORE getting the team into the playoffs. Slightly more worrying if you ask me.

Dec 29, 2011
Do we have a mid-table budget? And if so do you believe we have a realistic chance of gaining promotion until this changes?

If we do have a mid-table budget, that begs the question why did they let Oscar leave when's he's done so well with such little resources. If they actually backed him, and maybe change the role Burke plays to appease him, he might have achieved even greater results.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Was it made 100% clear to Oscar the extent of the playing budget (fees and salaries) and also what exactly was expected of him?

It seems he (Oscar) does feel it wasn't clear, so will the club make sure this situation does not occur with the new manager?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I don't think they are different situations. Don't forget Poyet offered his resignation on the week of the Palace game in March, what he did after the play off game, just made sure he would be sacked or his resignation would now be accepted. He wanted out long before the play offs, as did Oscar seemingly.

Should say BEFORE getting the team into the playoffs. Slightly more worrying if you ask me.

Fair enough. I'll rephrase...

Can you understand why the fans are concerned that two managers in two years have wanted to leave the club when we still had a chance of promotion to the premier league?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Apologies if it's already been asked:

Why did Oscar Garcia leave?

What is the structure around player acquisitions the Albion has in place?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tony, you're clearly a very private man, assuming you're less than comfortable in the spotlight now, how do you think you'll manage the attentions of the world's media should promotion ever arrive.

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
How will the club plan to deal with out of contract players now that Oscar has gone? Have things been put on hold/delayed until a new man comes in, or are decisions and negotiations continuing regardless?

EDIT: What [MENTION=3699]nevergoagain[/MENTION] said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here