Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Tickets (A)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well its not up until now is it. If he has been in T2 until the united game he has been loyal enough in the clubs eyes until now.

The make up of the tiers would be different every game as determined by size of allocation and points accumulation by people on or near the points boundaries. Breaking the tiers down into narrower bands is clearly fairer to those people who have been to more games.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I think a few people will be in the same situation.
My son has also dropped to T3 and as soon as they brought the sales forward a week, I realised he was unlikely to get a ticket. Still not sure why that decision was taken.

I have been in tier 2 all the way. I was quietly confident of getting tickets for Man Utd, however the club has brought sales forward by a week, so my 10 points for west Ham are not included and I have dropped to tier 3

Same here. Have been rather comfortably 2nd tier most games, and now find myself in tier 3 by 3 points so will probably miss out. Haven't missed a game since being in tier 2 and have tickets for West Ham and Swansea.

Expecting to miss out but oh well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
888 left plus 24 ambulant/disable.

Definitely going to narrow second tier, possibly to third tier?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Well it is a very narrow second tier. And let's be honest - it's surely less attractive than (relatively) round the corner Arsenal.

Third tierers could well have a shot... Then they'll be the ones moaning that their tier is too big and they're being lumped in with people with loads less points than them!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Third tier? Surely not.

I'm waiting for the 4th tier on this one.

Got a ticket on the 3rd tier for much smaller allocation at Swansea.

The tiers are definitely a lot tighter!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Was there a lower block on sale at the start? I can only choose from E230 to E233, and STH229.

No, and it's the reason I can't make this one. I checked the Ground guide website and there are several flights of steep steps.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Pleased for you, at last an almost home fixture, and with the two Merseyside always plus Man City there's never been a better time to be in North Wales...

I know, Stoke and Burnley comparatively close too. it makes a nice change from Tranmere being the local game!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckon there will be some left over for tomorrow?

Still over 500 left now so I would think so................numbers kind of make sense as this means maybe 4-500 out of 3,000 in T1 deciding not to go (assuming no flood of sales tonight as people get home from work)

Can't be huge numbers in T2 either with such a narrow points band. Good luck if you're hoping to get one

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I think a few people will be in the same situation.
My son has also dropped to T3 and as soon as they brought the sales forward a week, I realised he was unlikely to get a ticket. Still not sure why that decision was taken.

Me too. **sigh**

However the club do it, it won’t seem fair to someone.

I am am fully expecting to be sitting in the Man U end, keeping my mouth shut.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The main issue with narrowing the tiers is sticking with the sell out point for any further tickets that become available. There potentially won't be many still in that band who wanted one in the first place!

I'm still confident it won't get to Friday, though, so I will just enjoy Swansea more and hope for some more opportunities over the next few months.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you are Tier 1 you have all day to buy a ticket - you are guaranteed to get one. There's no need to rush.

If you are ever having a chin wag with the club in the future and this subject comes up can you ask if this applies to disabled tickets as well.
Have been out all day and i said to my old man this morning dont bother getting your wheelchair ticket right now, do it when we get home tonight.
There was a bit of an eek moment earlier when he bagged the very last one.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here